What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v England at Sydney Jan 19, 2014

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Didn't notice Inverarity being mentioned because it doesn't suit your leaky argument
my leaky argument??? :lol:

You didn't even know who the coach was you colossal douche!!

Want some bad news??? Invers only took after Clarke took over lol.

You absolutely are so far out of your depth it isn't funny, your like Bobby Niney with a Baggy green :lol:

When I said you had no idea I was wrong, you are even more clueless :lol:

Bring back BM at least he uses statsguru to support his arguements.

typicalfan

Coach
That pitch was flatter than the M5. If you can't understand why electing to bowl when your main quick goes down in warm up was a terrible decision then there is no point me trying to clarify. Boof wasn't coach when Pup made his 329* and Australia destroyed India out here.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Thar pitch was greener than the baggy f**king green, so McGrath was injured who cares what's wrong with all the other bowlers? Can't they bowl without McGrath holding their hands? That game lead directly to that Melbourne shemmozle that we pulled out of our asses

Is Clarke better? He was no better under the saffa than Ponting was

This 5 zip to me belongs to Boof and a lot of those failures of both Clarke and Ponting belong to that dumb saffa and Inverarity the dumb old prick, resting players from a test side wtf was that

I'll go on the record and say that resting Clarke and Haddin in the last 2 games of this series is geniused

Leave them out of the t20 hit and giggle shit please

Garbage

Do some research before mouthing off like a git

Punter even admits it was a wrong decision when he took the advice of the pommie groundman who said it will do a lot cause of the rain in the previous days, rather than advice from an aussie (stuart law or tom moody???) who had been playing at the ground for a few years and encouraged Punter to bat first, that it is always a batting belter day 1 regardless of rain leading into a game

McGrath going down should have sealed the deal to bat first

The Eagle

Juniors
my leaky argument??? :lol:

You didn't even know who the coach was you colossal douche!!

Want some bad news??? Invers only took after Clarke took over lol.

You absolutely are so far out of your depth it isn't funny, your like Bobby Niney with a Baggy green :lol:

When I said you had no idea I was wrong, you are even more clueless :lol:

Bring back BM at least he uses statsguru to support his arguements.

Uh huh

Inverarity has been a selector forever and I was not suggesting Arthur was responsible for the last bit of punters run

Pontings biggest failure was his fascination with North

The pitch was still green but yeah a flat green, one misread out of hundreds of successful reads

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Uh huh

Inverarity has been a selector forever and I was not suggesting Arthur was responsible for the last bit of punters run

Pontings biggest failure was his fascination with North

The pitch was still green but yeah a flat green, one misread out of hundreds of successful reads
:lol: China can't be too far away.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
A flat green pitch lol, no f**king idea. Can't believe he came back after being shown up as a clueless chump lol.

typicalfan

Coach
If Ponting bats first then he could have risked playing McGrath giving him a day or two to recover. We would have been 2-0 up in the series and just about sealed the Ashes . That Ashes series was decided on the decision making of Punter.

lockyno1

Post Whore
A flat green pitch lol, no f**king idea. Can't believe he came back after being shown up as a clueless chump lol.

I thought I had heard it all before that comment...next thing he'll be saying Indian pitches are greentops!:lol: