What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v England at Sydney Jan 19, 2014

Hutty1986

Immortal
240-odd will be tricky, especially with a rocks or diamonds top order like ours! Handy cameo from bresnan there

Sphagnum

Coach
Not a bad effort from Southire Engbabwenz in the end. Must be tough having players come from all parts of the world and try and prepare for a series together. Without Bresnan they would have struggled to get 200.

Should have let Pattinson bowl the last over so we were chasing 265

Cheops

Juniors
Could be worse if you took out all the players not born in England who will play for them this summer

Trott
Pietersen
Ballance
Stokes
Morgan
Lumb
Prior
Dernbach
Rankin
Jordan

a couple bowlers short of a a full side lol

imagine if we had a side with 5 kiwis in it

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

England might be a chance?

Ponting had two of the greatest cricketers ever retire under him. It would have been literally impossible for him to have left it in better shape than when he got it :?

BS. He drove 2 quicks in to the dirt Lee & Tait, cast aside Clarke, didn't know how to play spinners and for someone named Punter often played it safe. Great bat, merkin captain. And considering Gilly turned down the gig, lucky.

England might be a chance?

Maybe here is an English side without the ring ins

Cook
Careberry
Root
Bell
Bopara
Bairstow
Broad
Swann
Anderson
Panesar
Tremlett

as I said if you could muster up another 2 bowlers for the ring in side the teams would be pretty even depending on what form of the game you got them to play.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
BS. He drove 2 quicks in to the dirt Lee & Tait, cast aside Clarke, didn't know how to play spinners and for someone named Punter often played it safe. Great bat, merkin captain. And considering Gilly turned down the gig, lucky.

I don't think Ponting was an especially great captain but you are talking utter nonsense regarding how he left the team. He was the last captain of a very great side. Those very great players were retiring that is just a fact mate.

I don't think Ponting was an especially great captain but you are talking utter nonsense regarding how he left the team. He was the last captain of a very great side. Those very great players were retiring that is just a fact mate.

I still think he could have had a great side around him but they hung on to the old blokes too long and inexplicably left blokes like Hodge and Katich on the sidelines.

Anyway, that's for another thread.

Pup privileged to posses Big Show.

Wizardman

First Grade
Brayshaw did sound excited about the prospect of Finch booting "The Big Show" from his house. Brayshaw would offer "The Big Show" a room....his :)