What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3RD ODI NZ vs SA

wittyz chick

Coach
some before hand news:
Lance Klusener out with lower back-strain replaced by Albie Morkel :D (to make debut)
Jacques Rudolph in doubt with the flu if out he will be replaced by Ashwell Prince
Graeme Smith also still has the flu which has given him chest infections (which he battled with in the 2nd match) is taking stronger antibiotics to be fit for the match...he will still play

ThrashViking

Juniors
Theres not much chance of play tomorrow
Theres heavy rain in Wellington,Wairarapa & Manawatu with more flooding in these areas (The lightning was pretty cool though 8) )
The Rimutaka hill is closed too :(

Anonymous

Juniors
Well it's the only game of the series that we don't get live over here so if any had to be cancelled I'm glad it's that one.

I heard Ian Smith (my GOD he's annoying! He's even worse during the rugby) saying the cake tin was under 2 feet of water....I guess it'd be hard to get it ready on time, will the surface be ready for the Super 12?

That Guy

Juniors
Yea, unlikely that there will be any play tomorrow in Wellington.
Rain +Concert=No game

P.S: Smithy is all good !

Anonymous

Juniors
Jeeeez Smithy is anything but all good!

He is awful during the cricket. Every stint in the box all he does is talk about rugby! I mean I like rugby but Smithy I'm watching the cricket! And why does he call the rugby? He WAS a kiwi CRICKETER but from the way he talks you'd never guess it.

Anonymous

Juniors
The worst thing about Kiwis (especially commentators, and even more so Ian Smith) is that they have the biggest rap on themselves no matter how shite they are ;-)

ozbash

Referee
Earl said:
The worst thing about Kiwis (especially commentators, and even more so Ian Smith) is that they have the biggest rap on themselves no matter how shite they are ;-)

yea, no matter how hard we try, those bloody aussie attitudes keep coming over. :roll:

fine and soggy in welly today (or so the radio says)

Te Kaha

First Grade
ozbash said:

I'm looking out the office window at the Stadium and there is sunlight streaming onto the field. Unfortunetly there is no wind at all. so It is doubtfull whether it will be dry enough.

Meth

Staff member
The worst thing about Kiwis (especially commentators, and even more so Ian Smith) is that they have the biggest rap on themselves no matter how shite they are

No

The thing is that Aussies want us, and expect us, to go on about how shite we are....

I've always found New Zealand commentators to be objective, and Ian Smith is no exception.

bayrep

Juniors
Te Kaha said:
ozbash said:

I'm looking out the office window at the Stadium and there is sunlight streaming onto the field. Unfortunetly there is no wind at all. so It is doubtfull whether it will be dry enough.

Is it looking likely that they will start on time Te ? now that we have had half a day of sun on the pitch.

wittyz chick

Coach
o well the only day i get off school they dont play the game live :cry: :evil: ...hop the game does go ontime...ill be sitting by my computa :D

Te Kaha

First Grade
bayrep said:
Te Kaha said:
ozbash said:

Is it looking likely that they will start on time Te ? now that we have had half a day of sun on the pitch.

Stinking hot here now.......... Looks like its GAME ON !!!!!!

Anonymous

Juniors
This sucks. We don't get it here :( .

I think it's because the 1st Australia/Sri Lanka game is tonight and they need to squeeze the Super12 tonight in somewhere.

wittyz chick

Coach
they normally play the game n it usually finishes at 8 (or after depending on over rates) and it is bcoz of the Australia/Sri Lanka match bcoz that match starts at 7:15 and its an Australian network so they get rid of the other cricket game...but if u ask me id rather the nz/sa match coz its tied n it shud b a big match plus i prefer south africa ova australia(and im aussie :lol: )

bayrep

Juniors
Latest on 3rd ODI From cricinfo.com

Hello and Welcome to the live coverage of the third ODI between New
Zealand and South Africa being held at Westpac Stadium, Wellington
the six match series is tied 1-1 after the first two matches
the weather is ok now but the bad news is that the ground has not
dried up fully after the stormy weather earlier in the week
start is delayed and we are waiting for the inspection
Windy and overcast with showers. High 63F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35
mph. Chance of rain 50% is the weather forecast for the day

Match State: Match start delayed due to wet conditions

Te Kaha

First Grade
Its gonna piss down tomorow, Game HAS to be played today. Looks like 3pm start. The chopper just left the ground after a bit of drying.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Te Kaha said:
Its gonna piss down tomorow, Game HAS to be played today. Looks like 3pm start. The chopper just left the ground after a bit of drying.

Then again maybe not