What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v England at Perth Dec 13-17, 2013

Timbo

Staff member
James Brayshaw seems really concerned about how many people in the crowd are hatless.

He's mentioned it about 14 times today. FFS, shut up.

HevyDevy

Coach
Was thinking Man of the Series so far was a toss up between Clarke and Johnson, but Haddin is creeping up on them too. If he gets another 100 today it will be tough to split the three of them.

icewind

Juniors
If a legend like Healy could get dropped from a far greater team than this while they were winning far more, we can drop nobodies like Rogers and bailey. Win or lose, Rogers and bailey would contribute little to nothing in "keeping the foot on the throat"

Yes getting dropped after long long career like AB, his time was up. But more importantly, just the world's best ever keeper-batsman was bashing the door down in ODI cricket to replace him.

If we have another Gilchrist bashing the door down, please tell me. Please please please tell me.....

Timbo

Staff member
Was thinking Man of the Series so far was a toss up between Clarke and Johnson, but Haddin is creeping up on them too. If he gets another 100 today it will be tough to split the three of them.

I think mine is Haddin. His innings have basically saved us three times.