What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Pakistan v Australia @ Lahore, March 21-25 2022

Meth

Staff member
It will only be controversial because Australia was bowling. Thin nick, caught. Out.

Australia bowling has nothing to do with it for me.

I'm not an expert- but it just seemed like a 'batsmen gets the benefit' call. Way too marginal for my liking. Have definitely seen less marginal kinds of those go the batsman's way.

Meth

Staff member
This partnership right now is the key one to break for Australia. If you get one of these two soon, I'd put you on top

Meth

Staff member

I'm not an expert- but it just seemed like a 'batsmen gets the benefit' call. Way too marginal for my liking. Have definitely seen less marginal kinds of those go the batsman's way.

Ironically, I can think of one with Nathan Lyon batting, just quietly

Hutty1986

Immortal

Yep fair enough. I do think the evidence is in Lyon's favour here though. Ball is brushing the bat, it clearly comes up on snicko, and there's zero gap between bat and ball.

Meth

Staff member
Yep fair enough. I do think the evidence is in Lyon's favour here though. Ball is brushing the bat, it clearly comes up on snicko, and there's zero gap between bat and ball.

Yep- if that murmur was something other than bat, it couldn't have happened at a worse tine for Ali.

Aussie needed a wicket and they got one. Makes the game more exciting too

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lol absolutely pathetic attempted throw from Head. Bloke has done nothing all series. Wonder if that's a series deciding missed runout...