What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 into 2 doesn't go. After PNG which two will make up the 20?!

MugaB

Coach
Melbourne brings next to no viewers in Victoria. Value of extra team is extra content for streaming. Location of team is irrelevant.
Only reason we expand is to garner more talent from areas that don't have a pathway, PNG (10mil) WA (3mil), Nz2 (1mil) knowing that the bears are happy with WA these should be the next 3 licences

MugaB

Coach
How many threads on this topic do we need? I get it, there are a few people on here who like to wind up a few other people, trolling being the word for it these days, but come on.
Not sure this is one of those threads, usually it would have something derogatory about PR or Perth in general, this one seems to favour PNG, Perth then one other, who it is?.....

Pippen94

First Grade
Not sure this is one of those threads, usually it would have something derogatory about PR or Perth in general, this one seems to favour PNG, Perth then one other, who it is?.....

Just highlighting the seer number of bids & their comparative merits. Didn't know there's a limit on threads which can be created.

Nuke

Staff member
The first several posts at least were themed at 'PNG's next, so which of all the likely and unlikely bids/areas should NRL include next but not Perth'.

The essence is still the same as any number of threads on similar topics.

MugaB

Coach
The first several posts at least were themed at 'PNG's next, so which of all the likely and unlikely bids/areas should NRL include next but not Perth'.

The essence is still the same as any number of threads on similar topics.
I didn't read those first few, just most of the more recent ones

Nuke

Staff member
I, like I do with most other threads, skim-read them. Mainly just to see if there was anything more substancial than the other threads on similar topics. Whomever was posting, I'm not targeting you as, honestly, I wasn't paying attention as to who was saying what.
It just gets tiring seeing thread after thread of what I believe is the same thing, which is effectively just trolling those who favour the Perth suggestion.

Pippen94

First Grade
I, like I do with most other threads, skim-read them. Mainly just to see if there was anything more substancial than the other threads on similar topics. Whomever was posting, I'm not targeting you as, honestly, I wasn't paying attention as to who was saying what.
It just gets tiring seeing thread after thread of what I believe is the same thing, which is effectively just trolling those who favour the Perth suggestion.

All the threads in this folder relate to expansion. There's overlap between each.

MugaB

Coach
So you don't favour Perth? That's weird thought you are from/in joondaloop, I'd still love to see a Perth team, just don't believe that they are a serious contender without an elite pathway, and better local players with a hook up with the bears will do

Pippen94

First Grade
So you don't favour Perth? That's weird thought you are from/in joondaloop, I'd still love to see a Perth team, just don't believe that they are a serious contender without an elite pathway, and better local players with a hook up with the bears will do

I favour bids over location. Funny a moderator choosing to flex over this with all the other shi.. that goes on here?!