What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations Final - Australia vs England

user_nat

Coach
Does anybody else here have trouble with 9 HD and normal 9 signal dropping out??
It only ever seems to happen on my tv when the footy is on its so frustrating, I seen the 1st 20 mins ok but since its been dropping out and for the last 10 mins nothing at all.
It's only ever channel 9.:x

Nope, my 9HD has been fine.

Hallatia

Referee
Does anybody else here have trouble with 9 HD and normal 9 signal dropping out??
It only ever seems to happen on my tv when the footy is on its so frustrating, I seen the 1st 20 mins ok but since its been dropping out and for the last 10 mins nothing at all.
It's only ever channel 9.:x
sounds like it hates you

Great game so far. I thought England were the better team in the first half but Australia are so good at taking their opportunities. Looking forward to the second half.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Burgess what a gun,Souths fans must be drooling. Out attack is still sh*thouse. Lets hope we can pick it up.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Good scramble.

Deadset, how does Luke Lewis earn selection over Ben Creagh? :?