What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations Final - Australia vs England

hellteam

First Grade
There is absolutely no way that was a try to inglis.

And who is this genius ref slater clearly knocked the ball on from that bomb (like he always does)

Danish

Referee
Game of thr tournament so far.

Slater having yet another shocker at rep level. Only being saved by some baffling decisions by this ref.

its our backline vs the poms forward pack at the moment.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Williamson is reacting to the crowd big time here. What a f**king amateur.

thommo4pm

Coach
If England put it through the hands instead of the cut out pass they score....the cut out pass gave us the time to get across and cut it off.

Hallatia

Referee
great first half, good contest unfolding. Very happy with this game so far, worth sacraficing sleep

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Ref needs to learn the rules. That wasn't a knock on off Hayne's boot and was play on.

user_nat

Coach
Didn't realise this game was live in QLD, so I was worried about coming on here lol.

Can't believe they awarded that Inglis try.

Did Gidley come on for Hodges? lol

Danish

Referee
Williamson is reacting to the crowd big time here. What a f**king amateur.

Mate he has been australia's best friend.

2 calls in a row denying the poms a repeat set on our line for slater's knock on and voluntary tackle. Hindmarsh also held morley off the ball in the opening minutes when a grubber was put through that he would have scored on, no trouble.

For all the bitching a whinging and carrying on by Sheens and the rest of the aussie media about the ref, he has insured us the lead at half time.

morgan123

Juniors
Ref needs to learn the rules. That wasn't a knock on off Hayne's boot and was play on.

The referee called the heel touch unintentional. Hayne pointed to his eyes and told the ref to "Use your f'ing eyes you pri$k" to which the ref replies, "You didn't mean to do it".

Stevo who is a world cup winner and the other commentators didn't know if that exists as a rule or not.

Steve Davy

Juniors
The little half back from England is a real go-er....he try's his backside off and gets heavily involved.

He is rather useful, isn't he!

The ref is doing better than I or anyone on here would do. Loons in both countries claiming he is favouring the other, so we can assume the calls are even.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Missed Lockyer' 2 man cut-out to Morris did you.

Can Hayne fan boys please leave the thread.

yes I did miss it cause it didnt happen :lol: making up things to feel superior are we?

Maybe boys who got NFI should leave the thread :lol:

Good to see the poms fire up, Hope we can skip away
Souths will have a good year I reckon, Burgess will do well

Big Pete

Referee
The referee is helping Australia.

The video referee is helping England.

All in all a good first half of football.

Danish

Referee

The rules also state that NSW scored a try in SOO a few years back off hodgson's chest.

Common sense, even an ounce of it, knows that hayne dropped that ball. He didn't mean to kick it in any way

Shire Panther

Juniors
Does anybody else here have trouble with 9 HD and normal 9 signal dropping out??
It only ever seems to happen on my tv when the footy is on its so frustrating, I seen the 1st 20 mins ok but since its been dropping out and for the last 10 mins nothing at all.
It's only ever channel 9.:x

Hallatia

Referee
The rules also state that NSW scored a try in SOO a few years back off hodgson's chest.

Common sense, even an ounce of it, knows that hayne dropped that ball. He didn't mean to kick it in any way
how about that Slater try in origin a few years back, he might have kneed it, I am assuming you would say that wasn't a try?