What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

42 YEARS AND WON F#$k ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont worry too much about this pest... obviously he supports a team that didnt make it into the top 8 otherwise he would be a little proud of his teams accomplishment for the year and used his real "name".

think you might need to try a different burely....

I'll give ya a C+ for trying though.....

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
i owe you one arsholes, like i said when you guys came into our forum and gave to us, i will have the last laugh
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH GET THAT UP YA LOOSERS

RufusRex

Post Whore
dont need to dream anything up ... the fact that the sharks are the most unsuccessful team in the history of 1st grade rugby league in australia is more than enough.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Gallen said in his interview that the Sharks needed the loss for their experience!

Apparently 42 years doesn't suffice. Is that what is called a losing culture?

Stonecutter

First Grade
We finished the regular season 3rd, made the preliminary final. I don't class that as choking especially with our playing roster.

aussie7798

First Grade
Create a club? what the f**k are you smoking. Maybe you should create a club for impotent people like yourself.

Poor scummer cant even realize that i was using the format of your own message.

42 Years and won F$%k all

The chant will never die
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Engine

Juniors
Are you kidding me? Melb looked there for the taking. Once Cronk made his break, you guys felt something bulge in your throats.

Benny

First Grade
42 Years and Won f**k All
Sharkies
Sharkies
Sharkies is their Name
Sharkies is Their Name
Sharkies is Thier Name

Status
Not open for further replies.