What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

42 YEARS AND WON F#$k ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
What out Sydney, 17 more sharks players out on the scene ready to glass people.

Computer room at the asylum is open.

That is such an intelligent comment as well as being very funny. f*ck me all the idiots are out and about. Our team gets this far on a far less talented and less expensive team and these moron trolls want sling shyt.

Yep we were ordinary and probably our worst game of the year, but at least we were there. Cum stains where were. That's right, saying ta ta to the great Gaz. FMD.

If you're going to troll, at least say something either original, funny or supportive.

gregstar

Referee
sometimes you really wish you weren't so passionate about a team or that you could somehow kill your interest in footy in order to avoid this type of result.

'80, '84, '85, '92-3, '96, '99, '04-6 have all killed a part of me. supporting a club is f*cking hard work!

the other side to this is the fact that when that day finally arrives to reward you for all the f*cking heartache, you hope you're not 80 years old!

knowing my luck, we'll win it the season after i no longer give a rats.

Hard times! Never mind people. You did extremely well to get to the Prelim final. As a Knights supporter it is very hard to watch the Warriors progress cos I believe we deserved to be there ahead of them. If they beat Manly I will be happy for them, but annoyed at the same time. St George supporters should just go back to chokeville cos they are the mayors of that town.

KIA ORA

2386357707_dc78754794.jpg

Funny...back to ya colouring books kiddie...:roll:

Obviously one of those tools who cannot take words at face value...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts