What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

42 YEARS AND WON F#$k ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were all these f*ckwits before the game?

Oh that right, nof*ckenwhere cause their teams obviously weren't near the top of the ladder.

I don't mind trolls, as long as they come in before and after AND have something intelligent to say, which would be very difficult for some.

Stonecutter

First Grade
We weren't favourites, have the poorest team on paper out of 7 of the 8 teams in the finals. We over achieved even getting to this point. I'm pissed off at how sh*t they all played but i'm already looking forward to next season with a better team.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
We weren't favourites, have the poorest team on paper out of 7 of the 8 teams in the finals. We over achieved even getting to this point. I'm pissed off at how sh*t they all played but i'm already looking forward to next season with a better team.

You over achieved scoring zero points.

There is nothing to look forward to Cronulla. The beginning of the end!

leaguelover4

Juniors
bad luck guys prob your worst game of the season but done well to get this far
gotta laugh at all the f**ktards and their real cool comments they sound really excited
special mention to the hero who starts a new account to attack you guys
smells like saint illawarra genius

Windy70

Juniors
Don't we have....., like a spray...glen 20 or something to rid us of these 1/4 brainers....after their doctor rang I thought we were pre set????. Anyway we'ill look into it becouse it's best to keep them occupied.

cupid

Juniors
Bad luck Sharks, I think the experience will do you good, better luck for next season

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Bad luck Sharks, I think the experience will do you good, better luck for next season

Ah yes, I needed that experience. Again :crazy:

(but thanks for calling by and not joining the dweebs. I could even repay the favour and wish you well tomorrow night, but that might be stretching it a bit ;-))

Typical. You blokes have no trouble trolling the dragons forum but can't cop a bit of a ribbing yourselves. Hurts don't it?

Tonight your team played without the huge slices of luck it enjoyed all year.

Justice has been done.

Stonecutter

First Grade
I have no idea why people would even venture into the stain that is the dragons forum.

To go 18-8 through a season, it couldn't have been luck. It must've been a secret stash of leprachauns :roll:

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
Bad luck, Sharkies. I though that this may have been your year. Plus, I needed a team to cheer in the GF and was hoping that you'd be it.

Unless the Warriors can pull off a miracle it looks as though I'll be digging out my old video-taped copy of the '86 Grand Final come next Sunday night.

Thanks Cupid, and I will say it - Good luck tomorrow night. I hope you kick the Warriors' arses and then do the same to the scum of the league Melbourne.

Typical. You blokes have no trouble trolling the dragons forum but can't cop a bit of a ribbing yourselves. Hurts don't it?

Tonight your team played without the huge slices of luck it enjoyed all year.

Justice has been done.

sorry matey... no bites here.

Hurts? nah... whats the point getting into a debate over which team choked first... even if it was yours :p

well 42 years... thats fine. Hope the stains get up next year otherwise it will be 30yrs since there last. Not quite there yet but if you keep reaching for that rainbow... it just may come true.

anywayz... anyone seen the location of the Hotdog merchant?

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
sharks-cartoon1.jpg

DON'T WORRY MY LITTLE TADPOLES:crazy: IT WON'T BE LONG TILL THE DRAGONS TAKE YOU OVER:sarcasm:

noddy11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts