What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ASHES TEST: @ Old Trafford, Manchester July 19-23, 2023

Fangs

Coach
The problem is he won't fail. He will fill his boots against the Windies in Australia.

I think this will be a thing in the future as test teams get weaker and so struggle away, you'll have more Australian players with bigger differences in their performances home and away.

Hopefully people will stop comparing Labs to Smith now.

That is exactly how it will be.

Players are finding it harder to perform away from home.

Eelectrica

Referee
The problem is he won't fail. He will fill his boots against the Windies in Australia.

I think this will be a thing in the future as test teams get weaker and so struggle away, you'll have more Australian players with bigger differences in their performances home and away.

Hopefully people will stop comparing Labs to Smith now.
With the way Labs keeps throwing away his wicket, I’m happy to compare him with Maxwell instead.
Getting very frustrating. Last test especially.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Neser was criminally under-bowled in a match that was destined to be a draw since they only got 2 days play, bowled 11 overs 1/36 taking the initial break through. Must be an international directive that since there was no chance of a result not to be over cooked, hopefully that’s the reason.

bazza

Immortal
Bad news for England

Ollie Robinson has declared himself "100 percent fit" for the fourth men's Ashes Test at Emirates Old Trafford, despite back spasms limiting him to 11.2 overs in England's win at Headingley.

Robinson left the field on the first afternoon, midway through an over, and did not return at the start of Australia's second innings on the second day, having batted in England's first innings. He did field on the third day but was not used with the ball, and was not required with the bat in England's run-chase.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Bad news for England

Ollie Robinson has declared himself "100 percent fit" for the fourth men's Ashes Test at Emirates Old Trafford, despite back spasms limiting him to 11.2 overs in England's win at Headingley.

Robinson left the field on the first afternoon, midway through an over, and did not return at the start of Australia's second innings on the second day, having batted in England's first innings. He did field on the third day but was not used with the ball, and was not required with the bat in England's run-chase.

fmd

Him not bowling is the reason we are not 3-0 up

"I told Stokesy [Ben Stokes], and he said to get off and see the physio. I think we caught it earlier than I have done in the past. I had some acupuncture, a bit of treatment, and I was fine after that. I was available to bowl on the third day if I'd been needed."

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bad news for England

can't believe he is rated at no 7 in the world rankings

he's even above the boat

some11

Referee
Just need mcbazzum to confirm rubber jonny is donning the gloves again.

If he's out we are f**ked.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Looked at the weather for manchester next week as I am arriving on Tuesday.

This will be a draw rain set for the whole test match.

Considering I haven't seen rain in 2 and half weeks in Europe so far.

It's just a reminder what a shithole England actually is.
There’ll be a result, minimal rain predicted Day 1, nothing for the rest of the test.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Good article this the continuing backing of warner and the changing goal posts of why he is selected despite doing SFA in England for 10 years and mostly abroad.

Certainly some conspiracy theory in it as Australian cricket couldn't get rid of warner quick enough during sandpaper now he is back and they are too scared to get rid of him now because he has all the secrets of Cape Town and unless he gets his fairytale ending he will expose the others.

Latest posts