What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th CB Series ODI: AUS v IND @ MCG

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:
What other games would i be talking about?
India haven't completed a game in this series! f**kn idiot!

Exactly. This is their first chance to prove themselves. dope. Go back to one of your other multiple profiles.

Timmah said:
No but for the number of runs reqd to go up by any amount despite the fact there were less overs involved... that would screw with you a bit... maybe that's just me.

didn't it go up one run?

india had two games rained out and i reckon they would of won both. f**k timmah what are you crapping on about? sri lanka would never of chased down india's target

BWNB

First Grade
Timmah said:
Exactly. This is their first chance to prove themselves. dope. Go back to one of your other multiple profiles.

They scored 194 on a pitch that Australia were on 3/51 and they made 4/267 after been 4/83. They are a fighting side. Clearly you have NFI.

Timmah

Staff member
It went up one run and there were what, 7 or 8 overs shaved off the game wasn't it?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Timmah said:

I tend to agree actually. In the Australia game, if it was completed, Australia probally would have won as the pitch would have settled down a bit, and the 2nd game was anyone's guess, yes India posed a respectable target, but SL do have a lot of matchwinning batsmen and its not as if India's bowling is their strongpoint!

Timmah

Staff member
I think it's all moot points, all I'm expressing is an opinion based on a whole number of varying factors. Others seem to be trying to assert that certain results would've been a certainty when none of us can be sure.

[furrycat]

Coach
Timmah said:
It went up one run and there were what, 7 or 8 overs shaved off the game wasn't it?

Thats how it goes. Its unfair for India who batted as if they were batting for 50 overs, so they have to make it fair for both fsides.

Timmah said:
I think it's all moot points, all I'm expressing is an opinion based on a whole number of varying factors. Others seem to be trying to assert that certain results would've been a certainty when none of us can be sure.

you f**king hypocrite

Timmah said:
Had it not have been rained out in the first place we'd have seen Australia win. Under the D/L revised totals things changed dramatically.

and the total actually went down to 192 with 7 overs shaved

BWNB

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
I tend to agree actually. In the Australia game, if it was completed, Australia probally would have won as the pitch would have settled down a bit, and the 2nd game was anyone's guess, yes India posed a respectable target, but SL do have a lot of matchwinning batsmen and its not as if India's bowling is their strongpoint!

Don't agree with that, since play returned the Aussies only scored about 4 runs off the bat with the fall of 2 wickets. Yes it may have settled down but it was a hard pitch to score on.

[furrycat]

Coach
lockyno1 said:

The pitch wasnt going to settle or dry out at night time mate..

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I like how the feeling around here is "come on give us some competitive games in the Tri Series for once etc." Remember what happened last year boys?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Fast Eddie said:
I like how the feeling around here is "come on give us some competitive games in the Tri Series for once etc." Remember what happened last year boys?

no, what happened ?

we can only remember this years C/H series

Timmah

Staff member
Can you deny the lack of competition? With two washed out games (where we can't REALLY gauge the result because there wasn't one) and just the one game with a result which was a total walkover, today's the first time that comment can really be tested.

Fast Eddie said:

There's a difference between "competition" and "burn out".

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Timmah said:
Can you deny the lack of competition? With two washed out games (where we can't REALLY gauge the result because there wasn't one) and just the one game with a result which was a total walkover, today's the first time that comment can really be tested.

There's a difference between "competition" and "burn out".

then how do you come out with "both subcontinent teams are uncompetitive", when the only gauge we have were the 2 washed out games in whcih they were in good positions for both of them.

Latest posts