What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ODI: Australia v India at Adelaide Feb 12, 2012

Horrie Is God

First Grade
No more death bowling for McKay..

Indians the better fielding side tonight:shock:..And that got them home in a tight one..

aqua_duck

Coach
That was one of the worst final overs I've seen from Mackay, nothing even close to yorker or low full toss length, 3 pies

Although McKay bowled very poorly there, is there a better batsman in tight one day finishes than Dhoni? The only one who comes close in my opinion is Hussey.

TheParraboy

Staff member
30-50 runs short with the bat

Lots of poor misfields that led to 1's

Thats where we were let down IMO

Congrats to Team India

aqua_duck

Coach
Although McKay bowled very poorly there, is there a better batsman in tight one day finishes than Dhoni? The only one who comes close in my opinion is Hussey.

I actually thought he left it too late, just got lucky in the end with some inept bowling from the Victorian

Dhoni = freak

That's why india are still number 1 in ODI's.

Two final matches in Adeliade means India will probably win this series...

icewind

Juniors
yeh, McKay's 3 wickets also lost them the game. :roll:

tbf, India should never have got that close in the first place. Our worst fielding performance in recent history. Shameful.

Big Pete

Referee
India thoroughly deserved that victory - they fielded and finished much stronger than the Australians. That was awesome from Dhoni, to have the confidence to take the strike and go the tonk was great to see.

Good finish and hopefully this sparks the series.