What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ODI: Australia v India at Adelaide Feb 12, 2012

aqua_duck

Coach
yeh, McKay's 3 wickets also lost them the game. :roll:

tbf, India should never have got that close in the first place. Our worst fielding performance in recent history. Shameful.

Mackay bowled very well at the beginning but undid all his good work with that terrible final over

From the match link at cricinfo, I found this interesting

"Highest batting avg in successful chases (Min.25 inns): Dhoni (104.89), M Clarke (89.20),Bevan (86.25) & M Hussey (83.87)."

Dhoni, Bevan and Hussey don't surprise me at all, Clarke does a little though. Those are some incredible numbers though, even if it is a little skewed (when they fail and cost their team the match it isn't counted).

TheParraboy

Staff member
From the match link at cricinfo, I found this interesting

"Highest batting avg in successful chases (Min.25 inns): Dhoni (104.89), M Clarke (89.20),Bevan (86.25) & M Hussey (83.87)."

Dhoni, Bevan and Hussey don't surprise me at all, Clarke does a little though. Those are some incredible numbers though, even if it is a little skewed (when they fail and cost their team the match it isn't counted).

no doubt inflated averge due to being not out in the end. But Dhonis overall ODI record is superb, averages over 50, with S/R mid-80s

Hallatia

Referee
on an unrelated note, because I know how much everybody here loves Kohli

Kohli keeps company with Ryan Gosling and Obama
February 12, 2012

Virat Kohli has had a tough few months. Facing up to an inspired Australia attack aside, he’s not been on good terms with the fans and has had to man difficult press conferences. If he was looking for some light entertainment to take his mind off things, he might just have got it from an unexpected quarter: he has been named one of the ’10 best dressed international men’ by men’s lifestyle magazine GQ.

The latest issue of the magazine, which says that Kohli is as famous in India for his style as he is for his batting, puts the batsman at No. 3 on the list. Others on the list include the likes of actors Michael Fassbender, Ryan Gosling and Vincent Cassel, US President Barack Obama, and business tycoon Ratan Tata.
Sauce

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Clarke out of the next game with a hammy, no Hads and no Sunshine who were both Vice Captains

who will be skipper ?

aussies1st

Staff member
Is Haddin not returning? Wouldn't put it past the selectors to make him captain, last time his spot was under pressure he became vice captain.