What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: England v India at Southhampton Aug 30-Sep 3, 2018

TheParraboy

Staff member
Cook took some nice catches, fielded well. I mean, it doesn't sound like much but fielding well was enough to make Gary Pratt internationally famous....

god I hope he plays in the 2019 ashes, easier wicket than Warner for the poms

Bazal

Post Whore
god I hope he plays in the 2019 ashes, easier wicket than Warner for the poms

Except knowing our luck we'll lose nine bowlers to injury and he'll score four million runs against Joe Mennie, Daniel Worrall, Scott Boland and Michael Beer

Tommy Smith

Referee
Anthony McGrath and Ian Blackwell very unlucky there.
Holy moly bringing back some memories there with Anthony McGrath.

I was a huge Yorkshire fan back in England as a kid in the days when Darren Lehmann would absolutely carve up every 2nd innings at least.

He was ably supported by the likes of a young Michael Vaughan, McGrath, David Byas, Hoggard and another god bit parter in Gavin Hamilton.

I used to keep up to tabs on the scores via teletext - the only way at the time lol

Tommy Smith

Referee
As are the likes of Jimmy Ormond, Richard Dawson, Ed Smith, Gareth Batty, Kabir Ali, Rikki Clarke, Martin Saggers, Shaun Udal, Samit Patel, Scott Borthwick, and Adam Lyth
Lol Rikki Clarke.

You must have some serious dark recesses in your mind in which to store that plodder.

Das Gupta

Juniors
My England team for the next Test:

Tom Curran
Chris Woakes
Joe Root
Ben Stokes
Ronnie Irani
Moeen Ali
Joss Buttler
Mark Ealham
Craig White
Stuart Broad
James Anderson

12th man: Dominic Cork

Time to stop picking imposter batsmen and go "full bit part cricketer" genius. It seems to be our strength.

Embrace your Vettori era NZ destiny, England.

You need to get Allan Mullally into that attack.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol Rikki Clarke.

You must have some serious dark recesses in your mind in which to store that plodder.

Lol I have a head for useless trivia. Unfortunately I seem to lack the same memory for things that actually matter, like maths.

jargan83

Coach
Except knowing our luck we'll lose nine bowlers to injury and he'll score four million runs against Joe Mennie, Daniel Worrall, Scott Boland and Michael Beer

Justin Langer is coach now.

So it will be Joel Paris, Jason Behrendorff, Ashton Agar and Simon Mackin and any other WA plodders he can think of.