What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test India v England at Ahmedabad, March 4-8 2021

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
OK. So Rishabh Pant just reverse swept Jimmy Anderson with the new ball over first slip for 4.

Madness.

Bazal

Post Whore
OK. So Rishabh Pant just reverse swept Jimmy Anderson with the new ball over first slip for 4.

Madness.

I guess it's easy to do shit like that when England have basically treated you to a centre wicket hit.

Not taking anything away from the knock, you still have to bat. But they've let him do it in a canter.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I guess it's easy to do shit like that when England have basically treated you to a centre wicket hit.

Not taking anything away from the knock, you still have to bat. But they've let him do it in a canter.
It's more the audacity to even attempt that shit when you are in the 90's and facing a new ball.

Dude does not give a shit, and it really works for him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Thats a great 100,. no matter hoe much luck he plays some amazing shot.

Massive talent.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Ellen gives himself the new ball after running stokes into the ground.

What is this insanity, has he lost complete confidence in Bess and Leach?

Bazal

Post Whore
Axar Patel has like 3k first class runs at not much under 35 and he's batting 9.

Just read an English podcast headline..

“Pants on fire”...

How did the Australian press miss out on that gem last summer... or maybe they did and I missed it... can’t believe it’s the first time that has been written..

undertaker

Coach
After India were in deep poop at 6/146, the Pant/Sundar (and now the Sundar/Patel) partnership has been the final nail in the coffin for any possible England victory.