What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 years Who will be the Superstar?

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
In 5 years from now I will predict that there will be certain superstars in the game.
T Carney (raiders)
J Sutton ( souths)
J Hickey (Bulldogs)
R Chase (Dragons)
Jennings (Panthers)

there is a heap more i believe can be in contention though i like what i see of these guys already and some may be season wonders though some may continue there potential.

Spike

First Grade
Ben Sammut
Greg Inglis
Chris Sandow
Corey Paterson
David Taylor
William Zillman

Ron Jeremy

Coach
noone has mentioned Kris Inu yet his performance against Australia whilst playing out of position was outstanding, not to mention only ever playing 1st first grade match.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
No doubt about it, Frank Pritchard.

Next time you run into your clubs Coach, ask them to name the top 3 players that they would love to have at the club. He will be on that list.

murraymob

Coach
jennings at penrith played jersey flegg last year jumped up to first is getting better and better

miccle

Bench
Ziggy the God said:
No doubt about it, Frank Pritchard.

Next time you run into your clubs Coach, ask them to name the top 3 players that they would love to have at the club. He will be on that list.

Really? Love to see him string together more than one decent match at a time.

Big Mick

Referee
whole heap coming thru the panthers.

Jarrod Sammut, Mick Jennings, Matthew Forwood, Lancen Joudo, Wade Graham, Matthew Wright, Zoram Watane, Joseph Paulo, Tim Grant

At other clubs:
Issac Luke, Chris Sandow, Shannon Walker, Liam Foran, Matt Rafferty, Ben Te'o, Aaron Groom, Matt Ryan, Sonny Fai, Cooper Vuna, Kris Inu, Blake Green, Jacob Ling, Akuila Uate, Terrance Seu Seu, Cory Paterson, Kade Snowden....the list goes on.

Our game is in safe hands.

murraymob

Coach
daniella young penrith center. Big tim grant only 18 will break into first grade before the year is out front rower another promising penrith junior

Latest posts