What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

50/50 calls & positives

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
We lost at least 4 trys
Misi was benefit of the doubt
Baz's grubber
Pomm not diving
Williams batting back instead of scoring.

Add to that their 2nd try had no doubt? FMD a shepherd, a tipon & foot in touch then a knock across in goal. No doubt? FMD
Then the houston try? Double movement & held up? No doubt? FMD

The 3 penalties for grapple tackles??? Please.

Positives tonight inlcude
barretts kicking game. Long & high. years since we have seen that.
The defense was good , despite the 2 small lapses. That is why the knights had so may injuries. It was brutal at times
Tony Caine. he has some moves this boy. f*ckk hughes off now.
Misi. Showed his tenacity & confidence on a dry track.
Fergo. That run back was inpirational.

The Popper

Bench
The only positives for me was that Ferguson showed glimpses of potential. And yes, so did Tony Caine. And Baz' kicking was OK too.

millersnose

Post Whore
i didnt think you were 'its the refs fault' type reefy

we got some real favorable calls in that game

we lost because we played badly

and a run back were the guy gets smashed wasnt very 'inspirational' in my eyes

inspirational would have been a line break or 2

Quigs

Immortal
Reef ... forget it mate.

We were simply farkin' hopeless.

Couldn't beat a 14 man team coming off heat stress.

No excuses tonight, just farkin farkin farkin hopeless and most of all embarrassing.

Hats off to the knights. Toughed it out.

I reckon put that one behind us asap. Concentrate on the dirty stinking stains and pray to the almighty that he has some compassion for us.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ausguy

Coach
no we cant beat the dragons at kogarah next week IMO....

we got beat tonght, simple. We had many many chances, (were unlucky in a few) but no excuses, Knights defended great. We need to tak our chances and we will win games but its round 2 we had a tough week. Kinda glad we lost that. Had we won still would have felt like a loss almost we played that bad....

move on everyone...

Feej

First Grade
At least he ran the ball back hard and didn't just submit. More than can be said for our very own stay puft marshmellow man.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Reef ... forget it mate.

We were simply farkin' hopeless.

Couldn't beat a 14 man team coming off heat stress.

No excuses tonight, just farkin farkin farkin hopeless and most of all embarrassing.

Hats off to the knights. Toughed it out.

I reckon put that one behind us asap. Concentrate on the dirty stinking stains and pray to the almighty that he has some compassion for us.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

I am not actually that waorried about it Quigs. You have to remember we had a pretty severe rebuild & tonight we had 2 new halves who played their first game together.
We Misis no try & the Knights try was a 12 point turna around that we werent going to come back from.
take a chill pill. We will be fine for the stains & will smack them.
Put your money on whoever the knights play next week. Will make u feel better.

Frailty

First Grade
Reefy is having trouble trying to expain losses now that Kimmorley is gone...

We played like Parramatta in the early 90s -> sh*t.

azzah72

Bench
C'mon Reef, seriously?

There were next to no positives tonight.

Caine and Green is about all I can think of and they weren't exceptional or anything.

All of our "Big Signings" went into a shell after 25 mins or so, our attack was as woeful as it has ever been, our defense went to sh*t at important periods.

There was one or two unlucky calls but good teams make there own luck through skill and sheer determination. That just wasn't there tonight, especially against a team that lost 3 players.

Barrett had a good first 15 mins and just as I have been saying, he went into his shell and was near non-existent for the rest of the game, other than getting frustrated and doing little stupid things, just as I have said and predicted!

You say a positive was Barrett's kicks being long and high, because they haven't been done in a long time, well i am of the opinion you are right, they are long and high and they haven't been done in a long time but they also did nothing bar his one kick for himself, which was a little lucky.

Don't get me started on our forwards.

Useless attack tonight.

Quigs

Immortal
Never bet on Rugby league because of the imbecile in the middle with a whistle. Now the great game has two imbeciles with whistles.

Double the reason not to punt on RL.

What still pisses me off is that we went into this game without our designated halfback. I don't give a ratsarse if he was subsequently banned for a couple of weeks - its the way our club continually capitulates to any outside pressure and doesnt want to upset the applecart.

I just wish our club would grow some balls and start yelling and screaming at the merkins.

Seymour and our club should be demanding that those three trollups are accountable for every cent they earnt out of that setup.

What do our farkin' pansies do. You guessed it. Do a bloody Schultz. "I knowwww Narthing, I see Narthing...."

We played like absolute sh!t tonight, but I blame those three moles and I also blame Kimmorley.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

snoozer

Bench
things didn't go our way and we made it hard for ourselves.

losing 3 starting players before the game was always going to make it difficult for us.

Latest posts