What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

500k for a winger

broncos2010

Juniors
I was getting frustrated, just couldn't read this thread any longer without having a rant. And I felt better immediately and got back to doing some actual work.

I will not argue that Uate is not a great player yes he is great player and has done great things for your club but I believe no matter how good of a winger you are its still the easiest position to replace on the field so unless you can play multiple positions wing/full back or wing/center you are not worth 500k especially if your are not a regular rep player.

500k+ should only be spend on rep 2nd rowers,halves and full backs.

red and blue

Juniors
I will not argue that Uate is not a great player yes he is great player and has done great things for your club but I believe no matter how good of a winger you are its still the easiest position to replace on the field so unless you can play multiple positions wing/full back or wing/center you are not worth 500k especially if your are not a regular rep player.

500k+ should only be spend on rep 2nd rowers,halves and full backs.
Thats fine if thats your opinon but the broncos are not buying him so i have no idea why you care. Most knights supporters are glad the club will pay that for him. So you gave your opinon we dont agree with you no matter how many times you keep coming on here and keep saying it it wont change our minds so thanks for the input but unless it concerns the broncos keep it to your self.

Wasn't having a go. Facts are facts, uate is still playing NRL footy, yow yeh is not and maybe never will again.

But to compare the 2, uates stats shit all over yow yeh in everything you could have a stat on.

Rod

Bench
I remember someone posted the two's stats on here after Yow Yeh disgracefully got the call-up to the Kangaroos before Uate did.

Uate obliterated him in practically every important stat.

HEOJs.gif

Really though, all play on words, where is he? He usually goes to town on blokes like Broncos 2010 for being oxygen thieves. Very unlike him to be so silent for so long.

perverse

Referee
No idea, man. He might pop up again during the season. Bit of a vagabond these days, is RABK.

Rolla

Juniors
Yow Yeah >>> Uate any day when he was fully fit and on less money as well.

Yow Yeah is better under the high ball, and, um......

Tackling? Prob Yow Yeh here Aku is hot and cold.

work rate? no thats not it, not close

Speed? no not close

Oh mobility and illusiveness? nope different stratospheres here too.

less injury prone? nope (not a dig either, gutted for the lad)

More marketable? nope uate there by far

Finding the try line? Oops Aku again

Dummy half runs and Hitups? Aku too!

Power and intimidation? could we be looking at Aku again.

Aku will take kick returns too and we are left with what?

That leaves us with a score of about 9-2 in Aku's favour looking at what they bring to the table to determine their worth. All this and Yow Yeh was playing outside Hodges one of the better centres running around with or without the ball and in (as you keep poiinting out) the 'Amazing extraordinarily brilliant' Broncos line up.

Yow Yeh >>>> Aku? Get your hand off it champ.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Look out Rolla DrongosTenthunderUncleFester will best you with the powers of his logic by claiming the Broncos have made more finals series and won more premierships than the Knights so therefore Yow Yeh is an infinitely superior winger to Uate. You can't refute that!

Rolla

Juniors
Look out Rolla DrongosTenthunderUncleFester will best you with the powers of his logic by claiming the Broncos have made more finals series and won more premierships than the Knights so therefore Yow Yeh is an infinitely superior winger to Uate. You can't refute that!

You are right.... Just when i thought i had a sound argument you come out and prove me wrong beyond any doubt on 2010's behalf.

I hear that Yow Yeh has, arguably, a catchier name (though this is too close to call IMO)

Silent Knight

First Grade
You are right.... Just when i thought i had a sound argument you come out and prove me wrong beyond any doubt on 2010's behalf.

I hear that Yow Yeh has, arguably, a catchier name (though this is too close to call IMO)

We can have a Pokemon battle to decide the winnar...

YOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII

VERSUS

YIPPPPPPPPIIIIIYAAAAAIIIIIOOOO YOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEHHHHHH

YOYO WINS DOO TOO MOAR LETTERZ

Sorry I'm bored and feeling random. Yet strangely enough I still make more sense than Drongosdidnothingin2010

broncos2010

Juniors
Yeah yeah we will see who will be laughing at end of the season when we are in the finals again and you guys are having another early holiday.

With the forward pack you have you will be lucky to finish above 12th LOL