What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5TH ASHES TEST: @ The Oval London July 26-30, 2023

Bazal

Post Whore
It’s pretty overcast and muggy in London. If we pitch the ball up we will be fine.

Welp, we're boned.

Jokes aside the Oval bats best day 2 & 3 and we've retained so why not bowl? England have to win, even if it means a draw rather than a lost series for their fragile little egos.

It spins a bit more than most decks but they haven't picked a spinner either. Worst that happens is England tee off for 3 or 4 sessions, Bazball declare and we bat for a draw in the best conditions.

Fangs

Coach
Now that the worst we can do is draw the series, I want five days of rain. Non stop, zero play.

Yeah yeah 3-1 would be better but imagine the shrieking Pommie tears

Nah win time.

We had our fun with the rain in game 4. And pretty much everyone loved it. At least here in Australia.

Now we kick them while they are down. 500 plus please.

Fangs

Coach
It's obvious they don't rate Neser.

Guess we will have to wait until one of our all NSW pace attack dies. Haze by a lightning bolt. Starc slips on a banana in his run up. Patty gets hit by Jessica Fox's oar in a photo op.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah win time.

We had our fun with the rain in game 4. And pretty much everyone loved it. At least here in Australia.

Now we kick them while they are down. 500 plus please.

Look I'd love to win but I am a f**kwit and a lover of chaos and the chaos from a 2-1 win thanks to a washout would just be

boner-erection.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
f**ken bowlers as captains. Never hitting. They see no shot and cream themselves

Latest posts