What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th ODI: Australia v Sri Lanka at Hobart Jan 23, 2013

HevyDevy

Coach
What a shame I went to the pub for a few hours and didn't put you muppets in your place :D

FTR though, I always believed SL would struggle to reach 250-odd. Everyone has been focused on how shit our batting has been and noone has paid attention to the fact that SL have been woeful as well. The only difference is that we've been so awful that SL's shiteness has been disguised.

With a tough wicket to bat on, SL were always long shots chasing a good score.

no name

Referee
What a shame I went to the pub for a few hours and didn't put you muppets in your place :D

FTR though, I always believed SL would struggle to reach 250-odd. Everyone has been focused on how shit our batting has been and noone has paid attention to the fact that SL have been woeful as well. The only difference is that we've been so awful that SL's shiteness has been disguised.

With a tough wicket to bat on, SL were always long shots chasing a good score.

And I always knew X would rip through the top order, I didn't post it though, just thought it was common knowledge.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Classic..

Super Mitchy Johnson's hair is like that because his missus said it has to be like that..

She'd kick his arse if it wasn't to her liking..

Latest posts