What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Test: Australia v England at Sydney Jan 3-7, 2014

Meth

Staff member
lol

We have India next summer for 4 tests

Following summer I know kiwis are here, plus someone else?

If SA don't tour in 2 years time (with the kiwis), then definitely in 3 years (which would be more realistic as they were here last summer). If that's the case, Id say they will be a vastly different side to the one you see today. We will be very different as well.

Oh, right.

But you guys are heading to South Africa next, yeah?

Timbo

Staff member
I'm surprised Abbott had gone this long without blaming the previous labor government for the top order collapse.

undertaker

Coach
I'm surprised Abbott had gone this long without blaming the previous labor government for the top order collapse.

:lol:

Well, we didn't lose a test series at home during the John Howard years:lol: Too bad they didn't put Chappelli in the commentary box alongside Abbo (who is anti-Liberal, as was evident over his strong loathing of Howard).

jargan83

Coach
I have TV on mute and am listening to ABC but going by the graphic that was just up on screen the Nein commentary has to be riveting

"PM should let Tuby fish from Kirrabilli House"

Timbo

Staff member
Bailey is not a test cricketers arsehole.

He has no right to be out there. I could do the job he's done this series.

Meth

Staff member
looks like Faulkner atm although its not an apples for apples comparison

I would think of Faulkner as being more of a bowler, right?

Isn't the top order the primary concern?

Bailey gone.