What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6-6 to June

Sadly falling short of the predicted 5-3 record going into May by a game, I'm going to have a crack a the next month of results.

@ Newcastle - Win.
It'll be a good contest but contain Ponga and they won't have much else to throw at us.

v StGI - Loss.
Best side in the comp so far this year, no shame in dropping points to them.

@ Nth Qld - Winnable.
Sam v Taumololo will be a huge match up!

@ NZ - Winnable.
Got off to a great start but have stumbled. Will be tough and most likely a loss but possible.

There are 3 winnable games in the next bunch and i would love to back us in to go 3-1 but a 2-2 run in what is possibly our toughest month of the season will give Souths a good launching pad going into the final 2 months of the minor season.

Hey Trav,

As my ridiculous optimism about Souths prospects (I'm the dude who firmly believed we were going to win the comp every year from 1990 onwards) seems to make at least one 'fan' on here furious, I will refrain from making my overly optimistic assessment of our chances.

That being said I do believe that with reference to the two columns (wins and losses) by the end of May, I firmly believe one will be double the other.

However I must say, when I first read your prediction of 6-6, I was sitting with a friend of mine and both of us nearly fell off our chairs laughing. Photograph supplied below.

th

Cheers Stan

Rabbits20

Immortal
You can say what you want. I'm not furious!

I just know Away trips to Townsville and NZ aren't easy.

Of course I'd love 8-4 but I'll take 7-5.

Travitoh

First Grade
Hey Trav,

As my ridiculous optimism about Souths prospects (I'm the dude who firmly believed we were going to win the comp every year from 1990 onwards) seems to make at least one 'fan' on here furious, I will refrain from making my overly optimistic assessment of our chances.

That being said I do believe that with reference to the two columns (wins and losses) by the end of May, I firmly believe one will be double the other.

However I must say, when I first read your prediction of 6-6, I was sitting with a friend of mine and both of us nearly fell off our chairs laughing. Photograph supplied below.

th

Cheers Stan

Well i turns out i was wrong about this month. Damn...

Travitoh

First Grade
Having a quick look ahead, every game after Cronulla in round 13 is very winnable up to Melbourne is round 21...
Dare to dream???

Rabbits20

Immortal
8-2 since the Penrith loss.

We are flying at the moment and it's hard not to get excited about what the remainder of the season could hold.
Let me dare to dream of 22 @Itsamansgame I could start feeling it in my veins tonight mate!!

You know what I want first and foremost?? I'll tell you now....

I want Sutto THE LEGEND to stay fit and play his 300th v Tigers and score a try that wins the match..... I'd just break down into tears uncontrollably.....