What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

60s week gear?

Nullajet

Juniors
Does anyone down there know if the sharks are putting out any 60s week clothing...shirts/jerseys?

The Popper

Bench
Nullajet said:
Does anyone down there know if the sharks are putting out any 60s week clothing...shirts/jerseys?
Check the club. They had T-shirts and hats on sale at last weekend's debacle.

Macca said:
If you get 10 guys who want a 60's jersey together I can get them made.

You can put me down macca. :) I liked the ones they wore against the Saints years ago I posted a pic a few weeks back. Me thinks it's made from the stuff jeseys are made of today and had the sponsors.

I remember last year or year before??? A bunch of chaps were looking into having them made, they needed 100, I was down on the list but didn't hear about it after that?

I bought the T-shirt over the net from the club($43!!!), it arrived Monday. It looks good BUT I don't like the "60's week" logo under our ye olde logo.

Nullajet

Juniors
Put me down for one macca...are they in the new style material like the replicas they played in a few years back?

Macca

Coach
Jersey list.

Mr Sharks
BW&B
Macca
Nullajet
SharkWings
Inferno

Need atleast 4 more.

Talking about jerseys. Does anyone have the mail on what's to happen with the Steve Rogers jerseys. I hear they will be sold, but how, where, when, cost etc???

Inferno

Coach
I was under the impression they weren't going to be sold at all?

If they are I'd hope all the money went to charity or something.

Inferno said:
I was under the impression they weren't going to be sold at all?

If they are I'd hope all the money went to charity or something.

Okay. Well I don't know now? I was so sure??

Not sure if they would make too much money, who would wont a jersey from one of our worst years anyway..... Sadly me.

Quigs

Immortal
Gidday Macca

Mate sent you a PM but I dont know if it went through or not, can you let me know if you recieved it.

Cheers
(Declared Idiot #88)
Quigs