What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7,s Rugby

ozbash

Referee
looks are nothing aus1st.

fiji will be the side.
saw nz v scotland at lunch time and titch has got his work cut out if he wants gold. pretty pathetic 2nd half.

pretty poor crowds for day 1.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its in Victoria Oz, they are an AFL state and have no interest in Rugby

you'll find most of the crowd will have been non Victorians

meltiger

First Grade
Cheating turd.

Can we get an Australian ref to penalise NZ out of 1 of their games and sin bin half of their players.

I mean FFS

meltiger

First Grade
aussies1st said:
Just rewatch the opening ceremony and you will know what sports Victoria likes.

You have an issue with the captainhs of our game carryng the baton?

meltiger

First Grade
Lost 14-12 not a bad effort given their first try was scored thanks to a cheating kiwi sending two of our players off.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
meltiger said:
You have an issue with the captainhs of our game carryng the baton?

Yeah.

Didn't see any NRL or RU players getting that exposure in the Sydney Olympics or the last comm games.

Bloody pathetic.

Bloody ch9 and Eddie putting all these ********** Victorians all over the TV lately. :evil:

Last couple of weeks it has gotten worst.

And it's not my ****** game, I live in NSW, my game is Rugby League.

ozbash

Referee
meltiger said:
Lost 14-12 not a bad effort given their first try was scored thanks to a cheating kiwi sending two of our players off.

kevin rowe is a good ref.

just goes to show you what happens to pretty boy teams, all show, no go.

if hes a kiwi, he wont cheat :cool:

aussies1st

Staff member
We were resting our stars mid way through the match we're be good to go with the pretty boys back on the park again :)

wittyfan

Referee
Speaking of pretty boys, I saw pics of the England 7's team posing nude the other day. They come up well. :)

PB

Bench
ozbash said:
kevin rowe is a good ref.

just goes to show you what happens to pretty boy teams, all show, no go.

if hes a kiwi, he wont cheat :cool:

That was paramont to a turkish boxing judge that effot!

How about it! We have a player come on, his first tackle he gets sin binned for slowing the play down, he tackled the bloke around the legs and rolled away! Then the siren goes, 20 out they get penalised for a clear deliberate attempt to slow down the ruck, and does he sin bin... heck no! And that was just one of a mirriad of clear wrongs!

aussies1st

Staff member
Hmmmm it seems like Lathan is out for the tournament and Giteau has a minor injury. The Super 14 clubs must be pissed off.

Iafeta

Referee
Can't believe that ending for Samoa v England. Samoa blew it, completely blew it. Half a minute to go ref is shouting out from a metre away, hands out there Samoa, hands out, ruck, ruck.... hanging on, hanging on, penalty - they spread it left, the wing defencemen decides to show the sideline and gets smoked. England win in the last second.

Unbelievable choke.

aussies1st

Staff member
Don't worry Fiji will take care of England. That guy on the bench who only played 2 minutes was bloody awesome.

meltiger

First Grade
ParraEelsNRL said:
Yeah.

Didn't see any NRL or RU players getting that exposure in the Sydney Olympics or the last comm games.

Bloody pathetic.

Bloody ch9 and Eddie putting all these ********** Victorians all over the TV lately. :evil:

Last couple of weeks it has gotten worst.

And it's not my ****** game, I live in NSW, my game is Rugby League.

It may not be your game, but the C Games are called Melbourne 2006 - Quite frankly, who gives a f**k what anyone else outside Melbourne wants? They are OUR games. Who gives a damn about Sydneysiders? We certainly don't. Melbourne's games had the captains of Melbourne's game in their ceremony, Australian Rules Football is a part of the lifestyle in this state. That is at the end of the day a fact.

It's not the AFL's fault the NRL didn't get any of their players into the Olympics Ceremonies ...

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Is the AFL played in the comm games?

No it isn't.

Why have a sport included in the comm games if no one else knows of it or plays it?

Do you see the Cricketers, NRL, RU, Jockies, Racing car Drivers, motor biker riders, polo players, Gridion players, A League players or anyone else?

No you don't.

9 will lose heaps of veiwers if they continue to shove Victorian ppl down our throats at every possible chance.

AFL is 1 of the smallest sports on Earth, why does it deserve so much promotion just because the Comm games are in VIC?

***** Vic, the comm games aren't just for Vic, they are for all of Australia and all of the comm countries, now what comm countries play AFL to any degree?

When Sydney had the Olympic games, did they just show Sydney or did they show all of Australia?

Did Sydney shove unknown sports ppl around the world?

No they didn't, they had more respect for the nation than that.

Vic just has to shove AFL in anywhere it can.

No wonder everyone thinks Vics are stupid, you guys are in dreamland.

And if the games are in Vic for Vics, ******** keep it there, the rest of us don't give a flying **** about how Victorians love to tell the world they are the sporting capital, the rest of us know reality.

Next time the Soccer WC is on, I expect RU-RL-AFL-NFL- every other football code in the world to be mentioned because maybe some of the countries involved might play the games.:roll:

Surandy

Bench
meltiger said:
It may not be your game, but the C Games are called Melbourne 2006 - Quite frankly, who gives a f**k what anyone else outside Melbourne wants? They are OUR games. Who gives a damn about Sydneysiders? We certainly don't. Melbourne's games had the captains of Melbourne's game in their ceremony, Australian Rules Football is a part of the lifestyle in this state. That is at the end of the day a fact.

It's not the AFL's fault the NRL didn't get any of their players into the Olympics Ceremonies ...

Hmm, Sydney Olympics or Melbourne Commonwealth Games?

I know which one wins hands down for entertainment value, atmosphere, inclusiveness, etc.

CG opening ceremony was a snorefest. Atmosphere to date has been fairly average and does anyone outside of Melbourne even know, or care, that it's on? How many events are being played outside of Melbourne? How many events are being played outside of Victoria?

The Olympics opening ceremony was awesome, Coke was a major sponsor and organised events in the major capital cities for people to watch and celebrate the opening ceremony of the Olympics. Atmosphere, even at events like the hockey involving Poland and some other nuff nuff country had it.

Melbourne Commonwealth Games has been billed and treated as Melbourne's, and the rest of Australia can go and f**k off coz they are "OURS". :roll:

Sydney Olympic Games was a celebration of a nation and our sporting prowess and the eyes of the WORLD was on our great country.

Sydney was Tamsyn Lewis, attractive and a joy to look at. Melbourne is a Jana Pittman, nothing but a f**king drama queen!!! :lol: