What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 weeks in, who is impressing you?

tangalife

Juniors
Latimore (Can't believe the Warriors kept him playing for the Vulcans while that useless lump of lard Packer was still playing 1st grade).

Packer was very good last year and it was hard for Latimore what with Matulino/Lillyman/Rapira/Packer all ahead of him.

I always thought Latimore could be a really good player, he is a huge athletic guy, but he just never seemed to get involved when he was on the field and didn't hit it up as hard as I thought he should be - it was quite frustrating to watch.

Was suprised to see him starting for St George, altho not sur what your prop situation was like, but I guess my thought about his potential could be right???

Lowdown

Juniors
Jason Ryles has been playing like he's 25...minus the handling errors...minus the poor discipline.

In other words: He's freaking awesome.

Put another tick besides Craig Bellamy's record of turning other people's trash into our treasure.

Bananabender

Juniors
Sux that the Bronx get all the Fri nite games....until about round 13. They are all well and truly nocturnalised at the end of the working week and look impressive against any team on this fateful night.

Geohood

Bench
From what I've seen I'm not sure how Everingham has been so good, most of his tries seem to be opportunistic or flops over the line..

Misanthrope

Staff member
He's not exactly a bolter, but Kade Snowden's form for us has been impressive IMO. McManus too.

no name

Coach
From what I've seen I'm not sure how Everingham has been so good, most of his tries seem to be opportunistic or flops over the line..

Mmmm, has happened a couple too many times to be considered 'lucky'.
He creates his own luck by being at the right place at the right time.
His try against the Dogs where he snatched it from above Goodwin's head was brilliant, his set up for King was quite skillful too.

RABK

Referee
Billy Slater
James McManus
Michael Jennings
Josh Morris
Brett Morris
Jarrod Mullen
Cooper Cronk
David Shillington
Cameron Smith
James Tamou
Tony Williams
Sam Burgess
Paul Gallen

Wade Graham
Jarryd Hayne
Jason Bakuya
Trent Merrin

From the games i've watched this year i've seen some real good footy from those 17 players. It shows how much Hadley is driving me away from watching any Broncos games as well.