What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8th ODI: Aussies V. Kiwis

Tom Shines

First Grade
There's more chance of me making my debut in the next game than you providing a reasonable argument.

shiznit

Coach
macca run out.... now that was dumb...
the last thing we needed was a damn run-out.
good work by johnson though.

grego

Juniors
Coleman said:
There's more chance of me making my debut in the next game than you providing a reasonable argument.
MATE IM JUST TELLING YOU AS IT IS IM NOT TRYING TO COME UP WITH AN ARGUMENT IM JUST SAYING I THINK YOU R A REAL BONEHEAD AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU R ON ABOUT

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hayden was dropped 3 times, how can anyone say his innings wasn't lucky. if he had of been out for a duck he probably would have been dropped.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
NZ have gone ok but haven't quite scored fast enough. Taylor needs to have a go now, but I think his hand injury is still stopping him.

Tom Shines

First Grade
hineyrulz said:
Hayden was dropped 3 times, how can anyone say his innings wasn't lucky. if he had of been out for a duck he probably would have been dropped.
Thank you Hiney. That was my exact point.

shiznit

Coach
wittyfan said:
I blame Bracewell for the run-out.
why not... braces is getting the blame for everything wrong thats happening in NZ.

infact... i blame bracewell for the fact a sh*thouse Manly reserve grade halfback is now impersonating as a footballer in our country.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
shiznit said:
why not... braces is getting the blame for everything wrong thats happing in NZ.

infact... i blame bracewell for the fact a sh*thouse Manly reserve grade halfback is now impersonating as a footballer in our country.
Ouch!!!!

Latest posts