What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

91 v 03 v 21

murraymob

Coach
This year was the best team effort by any of our grand final winners not just the players the rehab team the physio team that keep these guys on the feild .
But my mvp for the year was our trainer in the parra game not only did it help us get a win
But more important it upset the parra supporters bringing a huge smile to my face

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
This year was the best team effort by any of our grand final winners not just the players the rehab team the physio team that keep these guys on the feild .
But my mvp for the year was our trainer in the parra game not only did it help us get a win
But more important it upset the parra supporters bringing a huge smile to my face

So true:

I also loved when the physio was banned was it Craig Catterick (sp) came back from NRL headquarters just to kick along with current paranoia that appears within the water of opposition teams.

Can I also love love love the kisses that Ivan gave out so freely in 2020 when playing W/T.

There are a number of teams where the Penrith Panthers live rent free.

I adore this.

Latest posts