What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

akazie

Juniors
fat-1.jpg

Is that Dani?

akazie

Juniors
you're all class aren't you.

Do you push over grannies as well?

:lol: Yes.

There was a room full of males while I was posting, they made me do it :oops: I can't handle peer pressure :fist:

Sorry Dani, males are sad and I should stop drinking with them.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I have become a big fan of the ghetto booty since getting here. Korean women generally don't have much going on in the way of an ass - I miss it!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Man, met an Aussie bird here last night with an absolutely killer ass. Thickest accent I've ever heard on an Aussie too. Sounded like something out of A Country Practice :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Man, met an Aussie bird here last night with an absolutely killer ass. Thickest accent I've ever heard on an Aussie too. Sounded like something out of A Country Practice :lol:
:lol: Can't go past an Aussie with a killer arse :cool:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Nice rack, too. Poor girl had agreed to come back to our hotel, but the new guy and I couldn't remember where it was :lol: Spent two hours wandering in circles before she decided to call it a night and we made a friend come and get us :lol: :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Nice rack, too. Poor girl had agreed to come back to our hotel, but the new guy and I couldn't remember where it was :lol: Spent two hours wandering in circles before she decided to call it a night and we made a friend come and get us :lol: :lol:
Sounds like some drunken fun :shock:

Nice rack is always good too, but IMO arse ----------> rack :cool:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sounds like some drunken fun
In hindsight, it's best we didn't get her back to the hotel. I don't think rock, scissors, paper to decide which guy got the girl and the bed was going to work - and I don't know the guy well enough to share :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.