What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
austinsurprise.jpg

That's a man baby yeah...

McLovin

Staff member
Look at her as a counter balance for Kate's ownage in the looks department...

[furrycat]

Coach
Locky_Jr said:
I do and I was called it several times today and although there may be an element of truth to it, as a female myself it was hurtful to be called a misogynist

Err... if you knew what it meant you'd realise that it meanas you have a severe hatred/prejudice against women :?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Immortal said:
I must be VERY different from most guys... But I don't find blondes nearly as attractive as dark haired girls
I'll third that (or is it fourth :crazy: I don't f**king know) but I agree wholeheartedly :fist:

Case in point:
Downunder said:
And the boots just add that little bit extra :D Ok, so maybe I do have a little bit of a boot fetish ...... but only if they suit the chick

Hallatia

Referee
[furrycat] said:
Err... if you knew what it meant you'd realise that it meanas you have a severe hatred/prejudice against women :?
I am aware of that and that is why I said as a female it was hurtful to be called one, but today I was told that I also "kinda fit under misandrist too" come on! I love men, I also have nothing against women
:fist: people these days

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Its not all the geography, i can assure you that ive met alot of ppl from that area, and know of some others (Immy e.g.) who arent like what you mentioned.

Hallatia

Referee
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
Its not all the geography, i can assure you that ive met alot of ppl from that area, and know of some others (Immy e.g.) who arent like what you mentioned.
what was that?
Immortal is not from South West Sydney, he is from Western Suburbsish area. There are some wonderful people from this area, I admit that. However, there are some people who are quite the opposite. In conclusion, I am getting out of this part of Sydney as soon as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.