What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apey

Staff member
A couple of my personal faves:

natalie-portman-picture-1.jpg

keira-knightley-picture-6.jpg

Portman - primary school fav because of Star Wars
Knightley - she needs to put on weight, I'm a fan of the face but she's like a twig.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I can't stand Knightly, for the same reason Kiki can't stand Johansson. No particular reason, but whenever I saw her I just think ' What a merkin ' :lol:

Kiki

First Grade
oh i cant stand her either. i hate how shes all OH I EAT ALL THE TIME. bullsh*t bitch you clearly dont.

natalie portman is gorgeous tho.

IanG

Coach
Knightley needs to be taken to the Silver Dolphin for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for at leas a week.

McLovin

Staff member
Reminds me of that episode of Becker where that woman walks in and says something like this... "You know, sometimes in life you meet someone who you just don't like....you're one of those people"...

God-King Dean

Immortal
As a naturally skinny person myself, tbf to Knightly, that's just her natural build. I eat as much, & whatever I want, & I won't gain weight unless I work out.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I agree that Keira Knightley needs a good steak dinner or ten. I definitely prefer curvy, though I occasionally make exceptions (Portman and Knightley).

Anyway, on with the show:

83981.jpg

33807.jpg

84172.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts