What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Lea Michele

j7ssc0.png

pantherz9103

First Grade
No. All I do is speak my opinion. And my opinion is that she is no good.

I'm not even going try to reason with you as I realise where never going to see eye to eye.

I'm shying away from posting any pics of women I'm passionate about..

Lara Bingle. say whatever, don't care at all.

lara_bingle_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

I'm not even going try to reason with you as I realise where never going to see eye to eye.

pantherz you've gone soft? I wouldn't let Dutchy or McLoving get to me that easily...

P.S. Bingle goes well as she's a Cronulla girl.

But it does get to me if it goes on and on. Best just to avoid it and let them win. I don't need this sh*t when work is stressful enough...

Atleast you have a job mate. I was laid off a few months back but life goes on.

I'd say you should spend less time on the forums if you can't stand the heat. I only come on here from time to time. Because I have a life. You seem to have one, sort of. People with 18-30,000 posts? not so sure..........
*cough* Dutchy*cough*McLovin
Lara-Bingle-Supplied-5839623.jpg

Last edited:

McLovin

Staff member

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :lol: ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:lol: :lol:

McLovin

Staff member

I'd say you should spend less time on the forums if you can't stand the heat. I only come on here from time to time. Because I have a life. You seem to have one, sort of. People with 18-30,000 posts? not so sure..........

18-30,000 ey...bit racist...

Dirty Hoe

Juniors

what does it say for this timmah bloke...he has over double that amount

pantherz9103

First Grade
You really, really, really need to have a good hard look at yourself.

There's plenty of other forums to talk about women or other interests where I don't have to put up with people like dutchy or mclovin whose vocabulary barely extends beyond 'av', 'fail' or 'terrible'.. btw Hot Women Thread #3 is 'Av' lol. The first thread was so much better :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts