What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanG

Coach
Christina Hendricks (Mad Men)

ChristinaHendricksFrazerHarrison.jpg

MMmmm very nice set of dolphins

Kiki

First Grade
my tits used to look kinda like that before i had my op. and i hated every minute of it.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Your selfishness is disgusting....

Serious question: Have you noticed a difference in how you are treated since the reduction ?

Kiki

First Grade
Your selfishness is disgusting....

Serious question: Have you noticed a difference in how you are treated since the reduction ?

yep HEAPS.

like before i would walk down the street and guys would just be yelling TIIIIIITS. and girls would always give me filthy looks like having a big rack means im a s**t.

also when it comes to sex stuff guys would just be OBSESSED and go straight for them. made me feel like sh*t. like i was just walking boobs

Garts

Bench
yep HEAPS.

like before i would walk down the street and guys would just be yelling TIIIIIITS. and girls would always give me filthy looks like having a big rack means im a s**t.

also when it comes to sex stuff guys would just be OBSESSED and go straight for them. made me feel like sh*t. like i was just walking boobs

Tbh we generally go for them big or small, and we are generally also only focused on 2 areas.

My Mrs actually wants to get the same done as she has a decent rack and wants to downsize.

Kiki

First Grade
nah it was like...just totally ignore me and be in a world of their own playing with them. ugh i HATED it.

also guys would always ask to do gross things with them. u can imagine what

Garts

Bench
nah it was like...just totally ignore me and be in a world of their own playing with them. ugh i HATED it.

also guys would always ask to do gross things with them. u can imagine what

What are you saying about me :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts