What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyz chick

Coach
Is this going to far? :lol: [probably is]

today at school we were really bored and started talking about names for next year [in year 12 we get the jerseys and we were deciding what names we were putting on the back].

I couldn't think of one and my mates know how much I love Cooper and said I should get Cronk or Gronky [as they call him :(] on the back of my jersey.

Is that really obsessive? :lol: [I thought of WC but no-one knows what that stands for and wittyz chick is too big]

wittyfan

Referee
wittyz chick said:
Is this going to far? :lol: [probably is]

today at school we were really bored and started talking about names for next year [in year 12 we get the jerseys and we were deciding what names we were putting on the back].

I couldn't think of one and my mates know how much I love Cooper and said I should get Cronk or Gronky [as they call him :(] on the back of my jersey.

Is that really obsessive? :lol: [I thought of WC but no-one knows what that stands for and wittyz chick is too big]

Nah, that's not obsessive at all. Go for it! :)

wittyfan

Referee
An old photo of Chad Randall and Sam Harris stripping:

21595843.jpg

wittyfan

Referee
It says in today's paper that Johnathan Thurston will be in the Cleo Bachelors this year, I'm sure they will cover up those ears of his!

Status
Not open for further replies.