What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
On the Footy Show today they showed the launch of the Parramatta cheergirls' calendar, and Timmy was there looking hot in a black t-shirt. :D

Alba

Coach
i go to him "hows the pectoral scottina?" and he reckons he will be back within a few weeks

RK

First Grade
Alba said:
hes just a happy go lucky type of guy .. can have a laugh and isnt afraid to give a lil cheek :p

well i told Scott Geddes last night that Kate (RK) wants him to park his boots under her bed and he said to say HI KATE!..lol .. and this is my photo of us

he is my #1 homeboy anyone fks wit him ill fk them up!

Jealous Much!!!!

Alba

Coach
hes my fave as a person at the club. . hes the sweetest and hes so funny . . i called him a tart last night and he just looked at me and goes "I AM NOT" with this innocent look on his face ..lol!

Alba

Coach
yeah Beau has this thing about him i dunno.. but u have to like him .. he aint no pussy b*tch though..

wittyz chick

Coach
photos from today :lol:

SUC30009.jpg

What Blake would look like drunk! :lol:

I look really pale in this photo ... and my jersey looks like a dress because my jacket is zipped up :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
SO SO yummy :D

The rest of my photos are on my friends camera because my camera battery died :(

But it has all my Melbourne photos on it :D

wittyz chick

Coach
Yes :D

but they are on the other camera!!!!

I got into trouble today ... when he scored I was dancing around waving my Eels flag lol :lol: I couldn't help it ... it was Cooper and he's so YUM!! :D =P~

wittyz chick

Coach
ohh and my photo with him is pretty nice :D

I got photos with Stevey [poor guy was on crutches] and Whitey :D

They are so ... yum!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts