What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
ditto, i found myself staring at some of the pictures of michael sullivan i put up!
objectifying men is so fun! :lol:

NC

Juniors
Yeah, those pics of Sully are awesome! =P~

Because of this thread, I even went out and bought a copy of Cosmo! :lol:

Jess

Juniors
Haha just click on it now...it's cause the system only seems to link to jpg not jpe, which it's saved as for some reason

NC

Juniors
WOAH!!!! HOT STUFF!!!! =P~ =P~ =P~

Here's another one of Witty, my fave pic of him! :D

mw.gif

NC

Juniors
sullyfan said:
NC said:
WOAH!!!! HOT STUFF!!!! =P~ =P~ =P~

Here's another one of Witty, my fave pic of him! :D

mw.gif

Oooh, I've never seen that pic before! =P~ :D
melliez took that picture when earlier this year at the Knights/Eels game, I just cut her out and kept him :p

NC

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Hehe, the Witty pic in my signature has a girl cut out of it. :shock: :lol:
I don't blame you :lol:

I was so stoked when I got to meet Witty! It was so funny, all these girls were crowding around him and I was just standing there next to him like I was his body guard or something and then once all the girls left I had my time with him :D

NC

Juniors
I never thought Roons was goodlooking until I met him. He's definitely better looking in real life than he is in pictures!

wittyfan

Referee
NC said:
I was so stoked when I got to meet Witty! It was so funny, all these girls were crowding around him and I was just standing there next to him like I was his body guard or something and then once all the girls left I had my time with him :D

You're so lucky! What was he like in person? :)

MoJack

Juniors
luke Rooney would have 2 be the worst looking bloke in rugby league

just have a look at his nose :lol: :lol:

Ps his girlfriend better look out cause i have seen him getting it on with another chick that wasnt his girl

Status
Not open for further replies.