What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
Here are some more Witty pics:

witty6.jpg

witty1.jpg

witty7.jpg

witty9.jpg

witty3.jpg

~bedsy~

First Grade
sullyfan said:
To keep this pervy thread going, who has the best (in the NRL):

Arse:

Eyes:

Hair:

Legs:

Lips:

Body:

:)
I think Danny has nice eye's... and he has a great body, did you see the Knights calender????
I think Girds looks good as well... he hasn't seemed to age like a footballer can.

wittyfan

Referee
bedsy said:
I think Danny has nice eye's... and he has a great body, did you see the Knights calender????
I think Girds looks good as well... he hasn't seemed to age like a footballer can.

Yep, I have seen Danny in the calendar:

DannyBuderus.jpg

Girds does look great for 31, but I wonder if he will keep in shape after he retires.

NC

Juniors
sullyfan said:
NC said:
I was so stoked when I got to meet Witty! It was so funny, all these girls were crowding around him and I was just standing there next to him like I was his body guard or something and then once all the girls left I had my time with him :D

You're so lucky! What was he like in person? :)
Oh, he was very nice! We talked and everything and we joked about stuff, he stayed behind for abit with me and my friends while the other players were getting ready to leave. After we said our goodbyes, I saw John Morris heading to his car and I chased after him :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
sullyfan said:
bedsy said:

Yep, I have seen Danny in the calendar:

DannyBuderus.jpg

Girds does look great for 31, but I wonder if he will keep in shape after he retires.
I got 2 calenders... I bought one and got another for my birthday from a freind.
I think Girds will still work out... It's half obvious Matty and Cheif do, otherwise it would have turned to fat by now.

~bedsy~

First Grade
His shirt got ripped off during the Dragons game in Newcastle and there was a few wolf whistles from the crowd :lol:

Me Luv Stevo

Juniors
what about michael russo.. from cronulla?? anyone think he is hot
p633.jpg

but he looks yuk with no hair

gb.jpg

and the lovley JASON STEVENS 8)
jaseee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts