What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
Cooper is actually hot.

Men and women from all around the world have marvelled at his hot looks and perfect arse.

Dani

Immortal
Cooper is mighty fine indeed.

speaking of mighty fine..

player-image-6686.jpg

RABK

Referee
I don't really think about Cooper, it was more so to see if instead of WC trying to lock lips with me all the time, she may actually hit me or something else for a change. Just Joking

RABK

Referee
wittyfan said:
Yum. :)

Some very nice eye candy for me on this awful night!

This bloke looks like a love child between Witty and Sully...

pic1JesseMetcalfe.jpg

It's Jesse Metcalfe btw.

wittyfan

Referee
Mmmmm.....Jesse.....

I've been lusting after him since he was on Passions, and now Desperate Housewives.

Alba

Coach
lol come on people Brett Stewart is atleast hotter than last years winner BEN ROSS!

when i saw him come up (stewart) i was outraged but u know what theres something about him (not his cross eyes) that is very cutesy .. i think it may be his smile .. he has an AWESOME smile .. wouldnt go him but he is ok ..

wittyfan

Referee
Ben Ross isn't that great either but at least he's reasonable!

Lots of players have great smiles and who will probably be brushed over for The Weed for this contest.

And what was the deal with him and the snake? Very creepy. And I doubt shaving his chest is going to help him win. You can't hide a weedy body no matter how hard you try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts