What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
LMAO Ben Ross is NOT reasonable! that was an absolute disgrace that he won it especially over Matt Cooper (i cant even remember who else was in it)

btw did anyone see Beau on the footy show last night

"whats orange and rhymes with parrot?"

"carrot"

DORK .. im gonna give him heaps for that one!! lol

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
Ben Ross isn't that great either but at least he's reasonable!

Lots of players have great smiles and who will probably be brushed over for The Weed for this contest.

And what was the deal with him and the snake? Very creepy. And I doubt shaving his chest is going to help him win. You can't hide a weedy body no matter how hard you try.

Agreed Witty. Mind you the positive is that it can't get any worse. The Weed is the worst, so its all up from here!

Alba

Coach
Kirk Reynoldson
Lance Thompson
Mark Gasnier
Tim Smith :p
Carl Webb
Willie Mason
Andrew Johns
Clinton Schicofske (however u spell it)
Simon Woolford
Nigel Vagina :)p)

wittyfan

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Agreed Witty. Mind you the positive is that it can't get any worse. The Weed is the worst, so its all up from here!

I suppose so, but it's a long way to climb upwards!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Ok Alba I'll give you Mason, Reynolson, Thomson and Webb. The others are better than the Weed, or Stewart!

Alba

Coach
who is the weed? i thought thats what u were callin Stewart ..

and no those 10 are both well below Stewart

lockyno1

Post Whore
Alba said:
who is the weed? i thought thats what u were callin Stewart ..

and no those 10 are both well below Stewart

The others are not great but they are better that the Weed thats for sure! Stewart is the Weed! The Twerp is Burns! Damn he is annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts