What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyz chick

Coach
wittyfan ... I'd love to know your opinion on this one ... 2 players were to get nominated for Manly. Travis "twerp" Burns or Brett "weed" Stewart. :lol:

Who would you pick?

I'd go Burns straight away!

wittyfan

Referee
I saw it too. :( Gee, the Weed is gruesome. :lol: A shocking photo, even though he's hardly photogenic.

Some funny and not so funny things in there:

* Brett's nickname is "Snake" because of his painfully thin body. (hahaha)

* Because of this, the photographer has taken his photo with a snake draped around his weedy shoulders. (How clever!) Brett said that he's a bit scared of snakes but was prepared to do it in the name of fashion. Yes Brett, we all get around with snakes on our shoulders.

* It says that Brett has posed for many different magazines in the past year, but in all actuality it has only been one (Cosmo) and that was a catastrophe for all involved.

* Brett says that he thinks that "he's making up the numbers" in the contest and will finish 10th. Well Mr. Stewart, if you think you can't win, then why enter and deprive a genuine hunk a spot? And yes, you will finish a very distant 10th.

If you actually think Brett deserves to win, or just want to win one of the prizes offered, SMS "Snake" to 1996 8463.

wittyfan

Referee
wittyz chick said:
wittyfan ... I'd love to know your opinion on this one ... 2 players were to get nominated for Manly. Travis "twerp" Burns or Brett "weed" Stewart. :lol:

Who would you pick?

I'd go Burns straight away!

Hehe, tough choice. :lol: I'd go with Burns for the reason he's not cross-eyed or balding. (hehehe)

wittyz chick

Coach
wittyfan said:
I saw it too. :( Gee, the Weed is gruesome. :lol: A shocking photo, even though he's hardly photogenic.

Some funny and not so funny things in there:

* Brett's nickname is "Snake" because of his painfully thin body. (hahaha)

* Because of this, the photographer has taken his photo with a snake draped around his weedy shoulders. (How clever!) Brett said that he's a bit scared of snakes but was prepared to do it in the name of fashion. Yes Brett, we all get around with snakes on our shoulders.

* It says that Brett has posed for many different magazines in the past year, but in all actuality it has only been one (Cosmo) and that was a catastrophe for all involved.

* Brett says that he thinks that "he's making up the numbers" in the contest and will finish 10th. Well Mr. Stewart, if you think you can't win, then why enter and deprive a genuine hunk a spot? And yes, you will finish a very distant 10th.

If you actually think Brett deserves to win, or just want to win one of the prizes offered, SMS "Snake" to 1996 8463.

:lol: :lol: :lol: classic wittyfan!!!

wittyfan

Referee
I hope Cooper is on next week, he'll get a ton of SMS votes with that face, chest and arse of his!!!

CooperCronk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.