What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyz chick

Coach
I fell asleep during the footy show and woke up just in time to see Brett Stewart nominated ... oh I wish I didn't wake up :(

But it's in Melbourne next week .... Cooper to be nominated for sure :pray: :pray: :pray:

Dani

Immortal
wittyfan said:
Some hot pics of Lucas Neill:

auss15.jpg

auss14.jpg

Um, oh, i'll be bck in 15 minutes! ;-)

wittyfan

Referee
wittyz chick said:
I fell asleep during the footy show and woke up just in time to see Brett Stewart nominated ... oh I wish I didn't wake up :(

But it's in Melbourne next week .... Cooper to be nominated for sure :pray: :pray: :pray:

That was a shame you woke up. :( I wished I missed it too!

I'd say it's very likely that a Melbourne player will be on this week, Cooper would have to be picked but who knows what they will do!

wittyfan

Referee
I'd say people from SFX Sports, The Sunday Telegraph and The Footy Show would decide who's in it.

It should be one from each team, but with only 10 finalists, five are going to miss out. :(

Last year the Bulldogs, Warriors, Tigers, Cowboys and Raiders were the teams to not have anyone in.

RK

First Grade
Yeh I know, we dont have any hot looking bods in our team, worthy of the Leagues sexiest man title anyway.

Dani

Immortal
Adrian Purtell or however you spell it, he goes alright.
And Todd Carney isn't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.