What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK

First Grade
I love seeing photos of footy players. But if they are of players I dont know it kind of ruins the illusion.

Like Dallas Jonson and Steve Simpson. They were in the SOO last night. I have never heard of them!!!

Pistol

Coach
RaiderKate said:
I love seeing photos of footy players. But if they are of players I dont know it kind of ruins the illusion.

Like Dallas Jonson and Steve Simpson. They were in the SOO last night. I have never heard of them!!!

Steve Simpson has been around for a few years

First played Origin in 2002

Played last year as well

wittyfan

Referee
Nick Youngquest? Still not good enough.

Strike three!

Hehe, Nicholas was supposed to be the next ET, unfortunately though he can't actually play. And people have digs at Witty for his poor defence, Nick has re-defined the term "turnstyle" in rugby league.

wittyz chick

Coach
yeah definatelt NOT goodlooking but ...

OMG COOPER WAS ON =P~ =P~ =P~

thank god I taped it I didn't hear a thing he said but I missed the start ... like the first 10 seconds of it :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
He was so cute!!! why couldn't he have been nominated!!!

=P~ I've already watched it on my tape about 5 times now :oops: :lol:

Nikki

Coach
wittyz chick said:
ohhh Big League this week

bubsycopy.jpg

Daniel Irvine =P~ hellooooo :D

I only just saw this in Big League... My reaction was more BUBSY!!! Heeellloooo!!! hehehe.. Good kid that one!

wittyz chick

Coach
Nikki said:
I only just saw this in Big League... My reaction was more BUBSY!!! Heeellloooo!!! hehehe.. Good kid that one!

Mmmmm he sure is ... worth watching souths next year for him!!! :lol:

Nikki

Coach
Hell yeah!! He has just gotta stop covering that pretty head with that baggy head gear of his....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts