What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK

First Grade
Hey I will tell you another player that is hot???

You tell me what you think of him

RK

First Grade
20s_mgasnier_narrowweb__200x264,1.jpg

Mark Gasnier

RK

First Grade
Do you mean to tell me that that photo is not a good photo of him. Its friggin awesome

wittyfan

Referee
Hehe, the article for Nick appeared in today's paper. Some interesting tidbits:

* The articles are getting smaller by the week. Pretty soon it will be a dot in the corner of page 119 as this contest labours on.

* It says Nick has a "legion" of fans. Who are they? And where are they? Nick has played around 20 NRL games and was inept in each one of them.

* It also says that Nick was runner-up to Craig Wing in the 2004 contest. This is incorrect. Ryan Girdler was second and Chad Randall was third. Tut-tut.

* The article also mentions Nick being in the nude calendar and pretty much uses word for word what I had written for Nick's Wikipedia page. Tut-tut.

* Apparently Nick doesn't consider himself to be a sex symbol, and just want to concentrate more on footy. Come of it, Nicholas. Yourself will always be your one and only true love.

Surely next week will be someone hot and sexy!!!

wittyz chick

Coach
wittyfan said:
Hehe, the article for Nick appeared in today's paper. Some interesting tidbits:

* The articles are getting smaller by the week. Pretty soon it will be a dot in the corner of page 119 as this contest labours on.

* It says Nick has a "legion" of fans. Who are they? And where are they? Nick has played around 20 NRL games and was inept in each one of them.

* It also says that Nick was runner-up to Craig Wing in the 2004 contest. This is incorrect. Ryan Girdler was second and Chad Randall was third. Tut-tut.

* The article also mentions Nick being in the nude calendar and pretty much uses word for word what I had written for Nick's Wikipedia page. Tut-tut.

* Apparently Nick doesn't consider himself to be a sex symbol, and just want to concentrate more on footy. Come of it, Nicholas. Yourself will always be your one and only true love.

Surely next week will be someone hot and sexy!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we can only hope wittyfan!

Status
Not open for further replies.