What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
Hellsy said:
4 goodness sakes I know Minichello was picked as a contestant last week but I have only just watched the Fooyy Show now.....

WHY??????????????

I can think of at least 50 players more hotter than him.. he is deadset ugly.

It is quite a mystery why he was picked! But it's not the first time he's been nominated for something like this so some out there think that he's good looking.

wittyfan

Referee
Yeah, he did back in 2003. But that year it was called "NRL's Most Wanted". I recall he beat the likes of John Morris, Michael Sullivan and Chad Randall.

He's also in the upcoming footballers issue of Cosmo.

Alba

Coach
they are all so shocking to look at that it makes me think male monkeys are picking the contestants .. and yeah Cooper was on the Sunday Footy Show .. it wasnt his best look either he kinda had a look on his face like someone just farted in it

Alba

Coach
and he wasnt wrong ..lol :p

dont worry chick i was the same with Ash .. but he knew i was just trying to get the perfect photo to frame .. once i got it i left him alone and just had conversations with him WITHOUT cameras ..lol!

Alba

Coach
lol yeah i guess it was easy cause he was always at the club .. and id bump into him out and about and he would stop to chat cause he knew who i was .. now i just miss him :(

wittyz chick

Coach
I dunno how you do it ... I get so shy when it comes to players :lol: even players like Coops ... I've probably seen him the most :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Yep, they should close it off every week. Ben Ross was first last year and that gave him an advantage.

Hellsy

Immortal
mullet said:
I dead set agree.

Infact i'd nominate him in the top ten ugliest men in league...

Me too!!!
Him and some of those ogre's they have playing in the Bronco's team...

Nikki

Coach
I was the same always wanting photos with Nath Hindy. Was too shy to talk to him and just wanted a reason to get close to him. After about a year of constant photos he asked me why I wanted so many. When I told him he said that there was no reason why I couldnt talk or give him hugs without the camera. We became a bit closer after that.. Now we hardly talk. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts