What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RK

First Grade
I know Im excited. Im definitely keeping this tape. He is HOT in a suit. HOT!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Its ok RK... I understand when people cant see the person with the same luv that U do...
By the way Gaz is a nice bloke too!

RK

First Grade
Hellsy said:
Its ok RK... I understand when people cant see the person with the same luv that U do...
By the way Gaz is a nice bloke too!

Dont make me jealous.

I never used to like Gasnier, but a couple of months ago.... my goodness me!!! Hot!!!

RK

First Grade
Thats alright for me. It would allow me to talk to him.. But I would have to get drunk first!!!

RABK

Referee
lol my only experience outside of footy with Gaz was watching him hurl pickles against the windows at Maccas.

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL: :LOL:
Classic!
I had to try and get him and Andy Ryan into my car to take them home.... Andy kept finding people that wanted his autograph and photo and Gaz kept nicking off to talk to people!

wittyfan

Referee
This contest has just hit cardiac arrest. It's always been the case that there was only one player from each club. So now SIX clubs miss out. A really good way to get everyone involved!

Matt Cooper? Is there some sort of legislation that dictates that he is in this contest year after year after year???? Gees.

And the whole segment was strange with the whole Shannon Noll flavour throughout. And Matt driving around like a maniac and grinning like a f*ckwit was very off putting.

And I didn't know anything in Roman numbers was supposed to be meaningful? Deep.

wittyz chick

Coach
Yes I'm not happy ... I now HIGHLY doubt Coops will be picked ... *waits patiently to see if next years competition is any good*

Nikki

Coach
wittyfan said:
This contest has just hit cardiac arrest. It's always been the case that there was only one player from each club. So now SIX clubs miss out. A really good way to get everyone involved!

Matt Cooper? Is there some sort of legislation that dictates that he is in this contest year after year after year???? Gees.

And the whole segment was strange with the whole Shannon Noll flavour throughout. And Matt driving around like a maniac and grinning like a f*ckwit was very off putting.

And I didn't know anything in Roman numbers was supposed to be meaningful? Deep.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.