What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
:lol: About 50 cents I'd say.

Here's a hot pic of Matt Cooper:

0,,5193671,00.jpg

wittyz chick

Coach
Also I was really looking forward to getting a photo with Liam Fulton but my friend bailed on me last minute and I couldn't really go over there by myself .. :cry: :cry:

RK

First Grade
So did you just go up to him and ask him for a photo and what did he say in response to that??

wittyz chick

Coach
wittyfan said:
Awww. That's a shame about Liam. :(

Was he looking hot though? :)

YEAH!!! =P~
thmush.gif

They had him doing the half time draw [Nikki got photos] When they said they had Liam Fulton helping with the draw everyone was laughing at me because I was so happy :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
RaiderKate said:
So did you just go up to him and ask him for a photo and what did he say in response to that??

Who Timmy?

Yeah! I asked him and he just said "Yeah sure" and I put my arm around him :D and he put his arm around me ... funny story [I thought it was funny at the time]

when he put his arm around me he sort of like pulled me closer and I was a little off balance and pretty much fell into him but it just looked like I was snuggling in for the photo but I was still :oops: :oops:

wittyz chick

Coach
The Timmy thing? ... it sure did!!! :D :D

Just wish I'd got a photo with Liam [I'll probably have to wait til next year again] ... oh well my day was perfect enough!

wittyz chick

Coach
wittyfan said:
Liam always wears pink well. :)

He sure does *sigh* he's so beautiful ... ever since last year I was hoping to get a photo with him!! and I had my chance today :( but no - one would come with me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts