What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
He doesn't have the happiest look on his face, but the chest aint bad :lol:

1812798_knight.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
That happened in the game against Saints. I bet girls would love it if were Matt Cooper & Trent Barrett that tore it off. :lol:

Dani

Immortal
Immortal said:
That happened in the game against Saints. I bet girls would love it if were Matt Cooper & Trent Barrett that tore it off. :lol:

well i know for sure i wouldn't mind one little bit

wittyfan

Referee
Damn, in one of the Sunday papers it said that Billy Slater turned down an offer to be an underwear model. :( That would have been quite hot.

Dani

Immortal
sullyfan said:
Damn, in one of the Sunday papers it said that Billy Slater turned down an offer to be an underwear model. :( That would have been quite hot.

nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
are you trying to kill me

Dani

Immortal
this was in todays herald sun:

The Melbourne Storm dressing room is the only place you'll see Orford's teammate Billy Slater in his undies.

Slater has knocked back a lucrative offer to drop his pants and be the "face" of an underwear company.

Instead of endorsing undies, he has agreed to help the banana industry and will appear in an ad to be filmed in his home town of Innisfail, North Queensland.

Slater said he wasn't concerned about being seen in his undies. "Just a few details weren't right" he said.

As for the bananas, he wants to promote the local product. "My mum and dad are both in banana industry jobs," Slater said. "There's been talk of importing bananas and I want to campaign against it and support the local industry."

im devestated, i want to see billy in his underwear, im going to go and cry now

nat

Juniors
lol ur such a goober dan uve got topless pics of him u dont need ur imagination!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.