What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
sullyfan said:
Dani said:
also, anyone see th big league season review...michael sulliavan...oh lordy :D

Oh yes, so very fine. :D

And I'm still recovering from the shirtless Michael Witt pics in today's paper. :oops: :D

is there a place i can view said pictures?

wittyfan

Referee
Dani said:
is there a place i can view said pictures?

Nah, there doesn't seem to any pics on the Sunday Telegraph website. :( Maybe someone here could scan them for you, I would but I don't have a scanner.

wittyfan

Referee
Here's one of my favourite pics of Witty that for some reason I haven't posted until now:

12734872.jpg

mullet

Juniors
Seen the parra boys a few times.

one time was at parra shops a while ago and we walked into a shop to my suprise john morris was also there. This guy in the flesh with nice jeans, an all mighty tight tshirt on with bulding biceps chiseled jaw - It was a such a nice sight.

Then his gf walked out of the change rooms - absolute stunner.

My advice for anyone who wants a hot gf, become a footy player.

Another time at parra i saw witt hindmarsh and vella. Witt it very attractive thats all im gonna say ;-)

wittyfan

Referee
John Morris is very hot, his six pack is awesome. =P~

What was Witty wearing when you saw him, mullet? :)

NC

Juniors
mullet said:
one time was at parra shops a while ago and we walked into a shop to my suprise john morris was also there. This guy in the flesh with nice jeans, an all mighty tight tshirt on with bulding biceps chiseled jaw - It was a such a nice sight.
Yeah, I saw JM at a training session but he wasn't actually training cause he was injured but he was wearing jeans and a tight shirt and I ran after him in the carpark just to get a picture with him :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
sullyfan said:
Here's a pic of Michael Witt striking a pose:

witty4.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW THAT PHOTO!

he is making a face cos STEVE WITT his bro, took the camera off my friend jas and started taking pictures... Mick just posed...

God Mick Witt's a funny bastard im gunna miss him next year...

NC

Juniors
I just realised that pic was taken at Mounties! I go to the gym every Monday and my school's almost next door :p

wittyfan

Referee
JessEel said:
he is making a face cos STEVE WITT his bro, took the camera off my friend jas and started taking pictures... Mick just posed...

Do you know if there were more pics taken? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts