What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
Hot boys:

922683486_l.jpg

1141719564_l.jpg

wittyfan

Referee
Hehe, from Cosmo:

Mark Minichiello, 24, South Sydney Rabbitohs (NRL)
Nickname: Mini. What's the ballsiest thing you've done for a woman? I took my girlfriend on a surprise weekend away. She had no idea. I told her we were going away with the cows! Would you date yourself? Yes, because I'm a loving and caring kinda guy. A material thing you'd never have to balls to give up? Mum's cooking. One thing you're busting to tell single women but have never had the balls to? Don't be picky, there's plenty of fish in the sea. One thing you're busting to tell women but have never had the balls to? Chill with the bitching, it sickens me.

Alba

Coach
yeah well mini u know what? YOU sicken ME!

btw Jarryd Haynes dad tried to pick me up last night on several occasions ... gross ... clearly JH takes after his side of the family ...

wittyfan

Referee
Mmmmmm.......mystery player. :)

*edit*

Plus the calendar boys are featured in this month's DNA magazine, they are quickly becoming gay icons. :lol:

Dani

Immortal
That's got to be Slater.
At least the picture is of the better looking side of his body.
Gross.

wittyfan

Referee
Most reckon it's either Billy Slater or Karmichael Hunt. Not since Jack The Ripper has the world been stumped like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts